1.

DENISE ROSE BANKS21 years oldLos Angeles, California

DENISE ROSE BANKS
21 years old
Los Angeles, California.
_______________________

DENISE was 21 years old, a rapper who grew up in Florida but stayed in LA — with her famous basketball boyfriend leek but his took his father's name going by ja.

Denise was married, and leek was way older than her. So she always had hate comments spreading around about her being groomed by this older man.

Which.. was true. She started messing with him at 16, when he was 26 years old. And faced multiple events following up to the huge age gap.

Leek was a perfectionist, wanting everybody to know he was successful and he was perfect. He had the wife, the house, the cars, NBA what else was wrong.

But behind that, he was sick. Like mentally.

He hated the fact he was a black man, and he hated the fact that his wife was also — a black women.

But he married her for the image, and Denise was not really inlove with leek either. Denise lost feelings the more she grew into a woman.

Leek wasn't her type at all actually, and she never knew what she seen in him to make her go for him.

"The least you could do is clean and fucking cook!" Her husband, leek yelled infront of her face.

He just entered the house, long day of basketball practicing expecting a clean house, dinner ready and a bathtub running for him.

But he didn't see that, well he seen the clean house. But no water running, dinner wasn't even done yet. Which he thought gave him every reason to flip off.

"Don't raise your fucking voice at me leek! I have been working all day trying to prepare everything for you. I can't take 5 seconds to think about myself no more?"'

"No, no you can't! Because I am the provider! I make sure your hair, nails, clothes, food everything is paid for in this damn house! And you can't even tidy up and bit and make me Some food?

"First off nigga! I did clean, I was about to start dinner before you came in rushing me! I don't wanna be a house wife if this is whats caused in the end!" She yelled in his face.

"Okay Denise oh fucking kay! I really don't have the energy to argue with you, I'm heading to bed. Hopefully you cleaned the room. Could do atleast something right."