7.

DENISE ROSE BANKS21 years oldLos Angeles, California

DENISE ROSE BANKS
21 years old
Los Angeles, California.
______________________

Today was the day Denise had just released her single, no bars. And it was safe to say, everyone loved it. She had gotten tons of love from more artists like, latto, ice spice, saweetie and many more.

She was so proud of herself, and so proud of who she became even after a heartbreak. She never let that affect her grind.

She hit a million streams in one day, trending on instagram, Twitter, tiktok, Spotify, Apple Music and YouTube.

"Ma." She heard dayvon say, as she looked up.

"Yes sexyface?" She asked, as he came and laid his head on her lap.

"I'm proud of you, and I'm proud of what you been doing for yourself." Dayvon spoke, making her frown.

Dayvon laughed knowing she was about to cry he pulled her into a hug, "dayvon stop it, thank you so much. You don't know how much that means to me."

"It's no problem." He mumbled kissing the corner of her lip, as he handed her a tissue making her pat her tears.

"Mwah! No bars!" Kemari said he walked inside the room, blowing a kiss. Making dayvon and Denise laugh.

"You ate with that ma'ma. You gon be so big, just keep working hard and focusing on you pretty." Kemari added making Denise smile as he kissed her neck.

"I'm a real big dawg bitch you a scrappy doo! Doin all that wifey shit knowin he don't fuck wit you!" Harlem spoke, walking inside the room not noticing who was there.

They all laughed, before Harlem turned his head to them. Taking out his AirPods, "oh- yall heard that?" He questioned making everyone nod.

"I don't give a fuck! You ate that pretty girl. You better than all of us at rapping." Harlem said making kemari and dayvon nod their heads.

"Boy bye, all yall rap about gangster stuff, that's 10x then what I'm doing."

They kissed her face, as she laughed trying to push all of them away.

"Okay yall okay!" She said, before feeling a kiss on her lips. Looking at dayvon, "sorry mama I was tryna kiss yo- it's fine." She said smiling kissing him again.

"You guys can kiss my lips it's okay." She spoke before feeling kemari push everybody out the way as he pecked her lips multiple times making her laugh.