11.

DENISE ROSE BANKS21 years oldLos Angeles, California

DENISE ROSE BANKS
21 years old
Los Angeles, California.
______________________

DENISE sat her purse on the couch as she sighed deeply knowing this time would come, she took off her shoes. "Where do I sit?" She asked Dayvon.

"Mane stop allat nice shit wimmie. Who you thought you was ghosting us fa weeks? What youn want us no mo?" Dayvon huffed standing up getting closer to Denise.

She waved him off, knowing he was sad like Kemari said just wanted to go back and forth with her. "Where is Harlem?" Denise asked Kemari before she saw him coming from around the corner.

"Hey."Harlem said kissing the corner of her lip before sitting next to her, before Dayvon sat next to her and Harlem sat next to Kemari.

"Where do you guys want me to start." She asked, looking at Dayvon as he licked his lips. "Start on why you ghosted us, instead of talking to us in the first place."

"I was scared okay dayvon? This happened so suddenly, I just got out of a long term marriage. And mind you I never been with 3 people at the same time. I'm sorry if you felt I wasn't being considerate of your feelings but i didn't know if this is what I want." Denise vented.

"Did you want me to lead you on? Would that make you feel better? No I don't think so, I took the time to think of what I wanted and now I'm set of you guys. You guys are what I want." She spoke before the room went silent.

Dayvon was starting at Denise, in an apologetic way. While her head stayed on the floor, Kemari rubbed her hand for comfort and Harlem rubbed her leg as well.

She met his stare, his eyes were speaking as if he was trying to apologize. Before he stood up, going infront of Denise he grabbed her face kissing her. "You could've told me, you had me thinking I- or we- or something was in the wrong." Dayvon said.

"You're correct and I should've. And instead of you thinking the worst, you should've tried to talk to me. Like how you are doing now." Denise suggested, making Dayvon nod his head kissing her lips before hugging her.

"You right and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the way I acted, and my childish behavior towards you. Please forgive me Denise." He said pulling away before a smile creeped on her face, "I do." She said.

"Aight can yall stop this sappy shit, I'm trying to go to the shooting range like you said Kemari." Harlem spoke crossing his arms, making Kemari stank face him.

"Omg bitch yo girlfriend and boyfriend right there fuck out my face gay boy!" Kemari said bucking at him before Harlem launched himself at him.

"Y'all stop!" Denise said making Harlem move as Kemari stuck out his tongue, kissing Denise. "He tried to kill me, I should snitch but I don't fuck with 12."

"You might as well fuck with them, the amount of times you been there bitch." Harlem said before Denise chuckled.

"Dats not funny dede." Kemari said hugging her, kissing her neck making her roll her eyes.

"That's not funny I'm sorry baby, but we going to the swimming pool tomorrow. I have to go home guys." Denise spoke moving off the couch, as she grabbed her purse.

She went to the front door, but not seeing her shoes before she smacked her lips. "Boys, where are my shoes at?" She asked, making them shrug.

"Maybe that's a sign you should stay." Dayvon mumbled playing with his dreads.

"We can get them tomorrow." Dayvon mumbled kissing her cheek, before she sat on his lap.

"Clingy niggas."