9.

DENISE ROSE BANKS21 years oldLos Angeles, California

DENISE ROSE BANKS
21 years old
Los Angeles, California.
______________________

"I'm literally not doing the shaderoom today." Denise spoke, scrolling on her phone seeing a post about her and the boys making her sigh in irritation.

"#TSRBaeWatch: Fans Spotted #CitygirlDenise out with rappers, #YoungBoyNeverBrokeAgain, #KingVon, and #NardoWick. Could this potentially be a new relationship? 😅"

"It's just Jesus can I get a break?" Denise questioned herself as she laid in her massive bed with her hair wrapped up, eating her cheesecake ice cream.

Denise has been avoiding the boys ever since their interaction in the car, their sexual interaction to say the least. She'd been dreading the moment she say them.

It's been about, 4 weeks since it happened and she was planning on making that time frame longer. She couldn't even look them eye to eye, it was so embarrassing for her.

She decided to address the "false" rumors by just making a subliminal post, hoping they would catch the hint so they could leave her alone.

She received thousand of comments and likes quickly asking was she confirming that her relationship with those three weren't true? But she didn't respond

She was very unbothered to say the least, she shrugged putting her phone down before going to the bathroom sighing. "Like I could be walking an old man across the street they would think it's my sugar daddy, can't stand the shaderoom." She spoke to herself.

She looked at her phone, seeing it was an unknown number she answered. Sometimes she would do it depending on her mood really, "hello?" She asked.

"So what you was talking about in your post? You saying you single assum? Let us know so we can get the fuck on." She heard the voice of Kemari speak making her groan knowing he could argue for hours on top of hours.

"Nope, not doing this with you today Kemari. Have a good one." She spoke, he was about to say something before she hung up in his face. "The fuck he got going on." She mugged the phone.

That was the first time they ever talked in 4 weeks, another then that they haven't said a word about what happened in that car and she didn't plan too either.

Cutie Mari.
Send me your address
I'm finna come
9:51 pm

Mama 💚
I prefer you not too.
Thanks for offering tho.
9:54 pm

Cutie Mari.
Either you send it or imma find it myself.
10:00 pm.

Mama 💚
54401 sunny king ave.
"Cutie Mari." Has liked a message!
10:01 pm

"God why you send me these fuckers." She spoke shaking her head, before hearing the door bell ring. She hadn't even sent the address 1 min ago.

She was actually shaking in her boots, she didn't wanna face Kemari. And let alone the ugly attitude he carried with him all day.