2.

DAYVON KHALID BENNETT20 years oldLos Angeles, California

20 years old
Los Angeles, California.
_______________________

"Just got out of a relationship my ass." He mocked her words she said, walking out the mall with his lovers on each side of him.

"Right she too bad, nobody give a fuck about her nigga. We ain't tryna fuck him, we tryna fuck her." kemari mumbled, dayvon and Harlem both agreeing.

"I found ha ig." Harlem mumbled, making his boyfriends run up and put their head to the phone.

"It was never that deep, dis ha doe." He said tapping the profile, going through some pics as he scrolled and scrolled eye one specific one.

@datgirldenise

Liked by @harlemk4rma and 90,000 othersDatgirldenise as if! 🙄Load comments

Datgirldenise as if! 🙄
Load comments...

"She so fucking fine bra." Dayvon spoke, grabbing his phone. He went on Instagram, going to his private page following her seeing harlem and karma do the same.

"Who ha man was?" Kemari asked, and harlem already on his investigation shit been found out who she recently dated.

"Well, ha man is dat one basketball player. Da dude that think he white." Harlem added, making kemari and dayvon both know exactly who he was talking about.

"I can tell he a pussy nigga, we can fight bout that if he want it." Dayvon added, pouring skittles inside his hand eating them.

"I can't wait till da next time we run into ha. That number gonna be mine, or you think she gon give it to all of us?" Kemari asked.

Dayvon walked towards the exit of the mall, following by kemari and Harlem before they both shrugged.

"She prolly gon give us all ha number, wanting to get to know us individually. Cause a throuple cool, but a quad plus 3 niggas? Imma be turning her loose everyday on king David." Dayvon added throwing up gdk.

"Ha ass real too, you can tell nun of dat silicone shit." Both kemari and dayvon laughing at harlem.

"What? Swear to god I can tell da difference between real ass and fake ass." Harlem said shrugging.

They were in the car, dayvon being the restless driver. They got there in under 3 minutes with the conditions of almost dying.

"Yeah dayvon, on slime you ain't driving us no where else." Kemari said, dayvon waving him off. They all got out the car, harlem looked terrified.

"Fuck wrong witchu?" Kemari asked, stank facing harlem.

"I almost met God, and you tammat fuck wrong witchu. Fuck wrong with that dent in yo head hoe." Harlem said stank facing him even harder rolling his eyes.

Dayvon watched the interaction between his boyfriends shaking his head as he unlocked the house door, slipping off his shoes.

Kemari huffed, taking off his shoes. "Bitch don't talk about my dent you know I'm sensitive bout that topic." He mumbled going upstairs.

"Only sensitive cause yo cousin wasn't playing and snapped yo neck like you was a dog." Harlem whispered, running to his room when he heard footsteps of kemari following him.

He slammed the door, "open da doe! We ain't gon jump you!" Kemari added, laughing dayvon on the other head cracking up.

"Dayvon get your skinny ass boyfriend away from this doe fa I call the feds you know they already want his ass for like 300 different charges!" Harlem yelled.

"First off! I got 63 charges bitch! You ain't eat that shit!" Kemari said shaking the door knob, before letting go.

"Ian playing with you hoe. I miss Denise." Kemari spoke.

"Bitch how you find ha name-" harlem asked, opening the door.

"I got my ways and it's on her instagram username the fuck. I know I stalked you and dayvon but ian no stalking ass nigga." Kemari said.

Dayvon and Harlem stared at each other blinking, looking at kemari then looking back at each other.

"Right...." They said in synced before laughing making kemari mug them.

"Corny as fuck." He insulted, crossing his arms.

"So my plan is to run into her on purpose den she really gon have to give me ha number." Harlem said going to the room the couple shared.

Kemari and Dayvon went inside too, kemari changing. "Oh yeah you got people dat be onnat following locations shit?" Dayvon asked.

Kemari laid on dayvon, putting his feet on harlem as harlem rubbed his feet and dayvon kissed the top of his head.

"Yeah, they some experts. I guess dats what they say, they better give me my shit. Mothafucks wan 15 thou cause this is illegal?"

"Bitch illegal ain't stop a mf thang."

"Pa, stop cursing like dat." Dayvon said taking his hat off, throwing his shirt on the floor and his socks knowing he will pick em up by tomorrow.

"My fault it just get me hot." Harlem said before wrapping his legs around dayvon and kemari.

"Goodnight I luh yall."Dayvon mumbled.

"I luh yall the mostest." Kemari responded before dozing off.

"Luh you sexy and sexy face." Harlem said kissing both kemari and dayvon before everyone fell into a deep sleep.