MEHWISH POV

Uff finally done I got up from my seat and made my way towards the exit door of my classroom obviously with Amar and we were out.

I walking toward the university gate but my steps stoped and my heart started to beat fast I saw shahzain was standing there with group of his friends laughing.

I gulped and started moving and I tried to make sure I keep safe distance so that he cannot see me but he saw me but what he did made my heart stop it felt a heavy weight on my chest.

He saw me and he rolled his eyes at me making as done face I couldn't believe it was he also done with me like others.

So he was playing with me in the end I was hurt I was very hurt even tho I was expecting something like this.

But I never thought I would be hurt so much I felt like I couldn't breathe even tho I was trying not to care I couldn't I just wanted to go home.

My eyes were getting filled with tears but I controlled it and just then Amar came with his car and I went and sat inside the car without thinking much as I really wanted to reach home.

The full way I was lost in my thoughts while Amar was blabbering something I saw I was near my home.

And Amar stopped the car and without wasting time I went to my room directly even tho I could hear Amar calling me I ignored it.

I went to my room and locked it and just then a tear left from my eye and I couldn't anymore hold it I let my tears slide down.

Well I guess what my family told was the truth that no one would like me and I should be grateful to Amar that he is my friend actually not friend best friend.

I without wasting time I went to the bathroom and made wudu as I knew only this can calm be down and I started to pray and while praying my eyes didn't stop shredding tears.

But I controlled myself and after I was done praying I took my hands up and all I could do is cry in front of me rab I couldn't handle it.

And I knew only my rab can bring me back to peace and I spoke while sobbing " Ya Allah am I really that bad that everyone leaves me am I really that ugly that everyone gets done with me am I that worthless that no one cares about my feeling ya Allah give me the strength to face this I can't my heart feels heavy please ya rab I don't have anyone than you I can only rely on you please grant me patience and strength to face this you know it's not the first time that I'm crying like this In front of you but you were always there for me so please ya rab this time also stay with me and help me heal myself ya Allah".

Just after I said that my eyes were tired of shedding tears my eyes felt drowsy and I have no strength to get up I laid on my prayer mat and closed my eyes as it gave me peace.

And I don't know when but I slept in the prayer mat only.

*********************
I woke up having a severe headache and I saw how I was still sleeping on the prayer mat I couldn't move as whenever I move I could feel my brain moving.

I groaned "ya Allah what is up with my head now" I spoke catching my head in my hands I got up from my prayer mat and folded it and went directly to my bed.

I opened the side drawer and took out the head ache medicine and ate it and slept back after I kept the alarm for waking up in the morning.

***************
I turned off the alarm and got up from the bed and went and took a shower as I actually needed one.

And my headache was fine I went to my closet and honestly I was in no mood today so I just took my black formal pants and took a white sleeveless T-shirt and I took a blue shirt and wore it over to cover my arms.