Prologe

Rathores one of the most respected and feared royal family of Rajasthan. Once upon a time they ruled over the state cause of all the powerful rulers of the family during ancient time. And now they rule in every field they are present..
There ancestors have built this empire and all the heirs have always made sure to achieve great things and take the empire to next level.

And right now this empire is on the top..under the commands of the most respected man of the family The Harshavardhan Singh Rathore his sons and most importantly the current two heirs of the family his grandsons..

All of them are totally different from each other in nature but one thing is common in them. They don't care about anything more than being on the top and the image of their family..

People look upto this family..
Admire their lifestyle their personalities.
They are the perfect classy royal family. Who always proved to be the best.
But is all this reality..that they are perfect??

No one knows the real truth..
Which has been Buried deep inside those large shiny walls..

What will happen when the current two heirs would get married to the girls..
Who are completely opposite to them...

🌸🍀🌸

Ekansh Singh Rathore the eldest grandson of rathore family.. He is like ocean calm but when someone crosses the limit he becomes disastrous.. Have surrounded himself by a wall since he lost her..

Sakshi Agarwal the girl who's mature yet childish.. Responsible yet clumsy.. The complete chatterbox and a beam of happiness.. But the traumatic past lagging behind..

Souls that got separated once are bought together once again as the universe conspired again.. But this time both are broken from inside..

Both of them are totally different yet alike.. One finding the sole sunshine of his life whom he lost .. And other being that.

🥀🥀

Avyansh Singh Rathore is the most ruthless man of Rathores family..The perfect example of a thunderstorm , a total devil who's Ready to harshly remove anyone in his way..

Rishika Aggarwal the human sunbeam for those whom she loves and cares for..She is an angel always helping others..and keeping her wounds to herself..

She needs help..and he needed her..

He found peace in darkness
She found solace in it..
He was like those clouds filled with darkness
And she was like the moon shining bright with her scars..

What will happen when four of them will be tied in a holy bond of marriage..

Will they accept each other??

Will they be able to know that they are the ones for each other or everything will go in different route.. ??

Hidden mysteries..
Dark Past..
Trauma..
Greed..
Lovee..
Regretss..
Truth..
Liess...

To find out read the book.. :)
Humsafar