Chapter - Two

As rishika came back downstairs.. She grabbed some snacks and went to where sakshi stood..

"Where were you.. " Sakshi asked her..

"Ohh don't ask me babe.. It's a huge story.. " Rishika said with a sigh..

"It's not a problem we got a whole boring party here.. So you have enough time.. " Sakshi told her..

"Okay.. So look.. " Before she could say something else.. They heard a voice behind them..

"Mam.. Your parents called you guys.. " A unknown person.. Who looked more like a butler in his attire said..

"Oh.. Are you sure they called us.. " Sakshi asked.. As rishika just raised her brows..

"Yes.. Mam.. They called you guys in the left wing.. For family dinner.. Please follow me ladies.." That butler said.. And started walking.. 

" Family dinner " Sakshi spoke looking at rishika.. And walking behind that butler.

" I am telling you..that it's a trap..we are going to die " Rishika whispered to her..

"I am also having the same thought.. " Sakshi whispered..

Soon they were near a huge door..

"Ladies you guys can go inside.. Everyone was waiting for you both.. " That butler said and left..

"I don't know why.. But I am not getting any good feeling on all this.. " Sakshi  said

"Yaar I am confused why no one told us earlier.. " Rishika said to her..

Both the girls opened the door..

As they opened the door.. Everyone who was in the room looked at them..
And girls reciprocated.. The action..

Their parents, bhaiya and bhabhi were present there.. The old man was announcing the upcoming king was also there.. And beside that same lady.. Rishika's eyes caught kuwar rani sa.. That ladu gave her a small smile.. Which she gladly gave back..
Sakshi's eyes caught him.. Looking at his phone..
Ohh no why is he here now.. She said in her mind..

"Bachon aao baitho.. " The lady who was beside the old man said..
(Children come have a seat..)

Both the girls sat together on the empty chairs..
While sitting.. Sakshi whispered.. Quickly..
"What's this.. " And rishika replied.. " I don't know "

As the dinner started.. Everyone was eating quietly.. Their parents talking about few things to others...

"So guys.. What do you both do.. " Asked that old man..

"I handle NGOs works of our family... And some companies work too.. " Sakshi said..

And he gave her a smile..

"What about you beta.. " The lady beside him asked..

"I am lawyer.. And handle the law firm of our family.. " Rishika replied.. Politely..

That lady also gave her a smile..
And with that the dinner continued for sometime.. When suddenly the old man spoke again..

"So you must have been confused what the dinner is about " He asked..

And the girls.. Gave a nod..

"So...This dinner is announcement for our soon to be king Ekansh and our soon to be queen sakshi's marriage....." Hearing this sakshi's eyes widened....

Her eyes travelled to her parents..

"Beta it's the best.. For you.. " Amrita said with a smile...

"Mo..m.. How could you.. All just.. " That's the only words that came out of her mouth...
How can they do this!! They didn't even asked me if I am ready for marriage or not..