Chapter - Four

The next day...

It was the evening time..
Sakshi and rishika both were laying on sakshi's bed.. Sakshi was busy on her laptop.. And rishika was reviewing some papers regarding her next case...

When suddenly the door of their rooms burst open..
And there was arti and amrita.. Looking at both of them with disbelief..

"Heyy bhagwaan.. Didi.. Dekho inn ladkiyon ko.. " Arti said.. To amrita..
(Oh my god didi.. Look at these girls..)

Sakshi who was lost in typing something.. With frowned brows.. Didn't looked up.. But rishika who heard her mother's voice.. Looked up at her..

"Yo! Maa " She said with a smile..

"Tu.. Yo show ki bachii ruk tu.. " Arti said.. And started coming near her..

"Haaww.. Maa.. I am your and papa's bachi.. Not some yo Or show's.. " Rishika said..

"Tujhe tohh.. " Arti said.. And started coming towards rishika..

Rishika ran from where she was and went near amrita..

"Badii maa.. Look.. Just look at your sister." She said..

"Arti.. Leave the poor child.. Alone.. " Amrita.. Told her..

"Aapne isse sad chadha rakha hai.. " Arti said and rolled her eyes..

"Sahi kaha choti maa.. Iss ladki ko.. Pakdo.. Aur fek do.. Khidki se bahar.. " Sakshi said.. As she looked up at the scene..

"Ohh i will beta.. You just wait.. " Arti said..

"What traitor I got in the name of sister.. Ohh God.. Which sins did I commited.. To have such a traitor sister... " Rishika said wiping her fake tears..

"Ohh drama queen..you should have been an actress instead of lawyer.." Sakshi said..

"Hmm.. Nice idea.. " Rishika said..

"Girlss.. We know very well what you both are trying to do!!.. Changing the topic won't help now.. " Arti said.. To both of them..

"Right.. Why are you both not ready till yet.. It's your first date.. With your soon to be husbands.. " Amrita.. Said.

"Hmm so better be ready soon.." Arti said.. And then both their mothers left the room..

As they went out..

"Kya hum khidki se kood jaye.. " Rishika said..
(Should we jump off the window..)

"Nahi bhaag sakte ab.. Yaar.. Dadu ki last wish thi.. " Sakshi said.. With a sigh..

"Behan.. Dekh tu mana sahi bol rahi hai.. But yeh last wish.. Humaari puri life change kar dega.. " Said rishika while sitting down on the bed..
(Behan.. Look I agree you're saying the right thing.. But this last wish.. Will change our whole life)

"I know.. But we have to get married one day.. Rishu.. And i atleast wanna full fill this last wish of dadu.. " Sakshi said.. Looking at her hands..

"Suku.. What if he would say no then neither dadu's last wish would break.. Nor I will get married.. " Said rishika with a smirk..

"Rishu now nothing can be changed.. You know that too.. Everything is decided.. We should just try to work this out without any expectations.. Let's just think of it as a simple arranged marriage okay.. It's not like we planned to do a love marriage.. " Sakshi said with a roll of her eyes in the end..

"Yeah.. Cause we planned to not get married ever.. " Rishika replied while rolling her eyes...

"You know we should get ready.. Or else our mums will have our throats.. " Sakshi said.. And started walking towards her walking closet..