3: gay

Reki walked into his room, and saw his dad at his desk, flipping through pictures.

"Hey Dad." Reki said as calmly as possible to try and not rile the beast.

"What is this!" Reki's dad exclaims and points at the pictures.

There was pictures of him and Langa cuddling, kissing, and hanging out with the others.

"Dad, they're my friends." Reki says as calmly as possible.

"So what you just casually kiss your friends?" He says in exasperation.

"No." Reki stammers out.

"So then you're gay." the man says with a cold bite behind it.

Reki stayed silent and slowly walked across the room to gather his pictures.

As he reaches down to gather the photos he feels a strong hand grip his forearm.

"You disgust me." Reki's dad snarled in his ear.

Reki could smell the strong alcohol with the close proximity, and knew it was going to be a long night of problems.

"Throw away this skateboarding shit too. No kid of mine will be associated with delinquents." The older man said as he stormed out of the room.

Reki slowly gathered his pictures and skate board stuff and carefully placed it in boxes and slid it under his bed.

His dad was in and out of jail all the time, so he just had to put it away until he got arrested again.

It would only last a little bit, so he would be fine.