Home-Alone

Warning: Fdom! Msub! (Maybe a tiny switch..? But fem is def top in all this shit guys), can get harsh, some toys, tying up, degrade (some), praise (mainly), sorry guys but no pegging...

I walked into the living room confused "Where the fuck are our parents?" I said looking around. "They went out for a bit i have no clue where but they said they'd be out for like.. 2 hours? Know me my memories shitty." He said looking at the TV trying to figure out what to watch. "Whatcha wanna watch baby?" He said turning his head to me and I shrugged. "I have no fuckin' clue but there is something else we could do," I said walking up and sitting next to him trailing my hands up his thighs. His face went red, and then he swatted my hands away and I pouted. "No, they could come home they could have lied to test us." He said "You think too much into that dummy," I said pushing his head. "Yeah whatever, now what—" I had stopped him mid-sentence this a kiss which led to farther more of a make-out session. I continued to kiss him as I climbed onto his lap, then I felt his hands grip my waist and he started guiding my hips on his lap. I broke the kiss looking down "damn, your hard baby boy" I said chuckling and he got red again. "Shut up" "Excuse me?" He looked up at me, gods does he look so cute his like a little puppy my lords I love him. I sighed "I can't get fuckin' mad at you, you dork," I said going back into the kiss he smiled and kissed back. I broke the kiss again and started to guide myself down onto my knees. "What are you doing?" He asked "Helping you, duh," I said rolling my eyes and unbuttoning his pants. "Baby, they could come home," He said a bit anxious "Oh shut the fuck up and pull your pants and stuff down," I said and he listened right away. "Awh good boy," I said and he looked away "You like that huh? Getting called a good boy?" And he nodded. "Good," I said as I led his tip to my mouth causing him to groan a bit. I looked up at him and started bobbing my head up and down slowly and he moaned even louder "Fuuuck.." he said and I chuckled a bit. "Mm baby, be a good boy and hold mommy's hair back please?" I said and he whimpered but listened "And look at me while I do what I do to you" and he nodded. We then kept eye contact and I went back to sucking on him again, going slow and then fast again. I bobbed my head faster and faster as I felt him twitch inside my mouth. I felt his cum squirt into my mouth and I swallowed as much as I could and looked at him with a smile. "Like that?" I said and he nodded then smiled at him. "Now it's your turn," he said, "wait huh?" "Get up on the couch," he said and I did so. He started to take my skirt off and I shivered as I felt the cold hair hit my heated core. "Damn, you're wet mommy." He said and I felt him start to kiss my thighs. "Yeah well I can't help it, baby.. you're just too cute while you're a moaning mess.." I said and he bit my thigh "Ouch!" I said "Biting? Really?" "You don't like it, mommy? I'll stop." He said and I shoved his head back down which shook him but he then licked up my vagina and I moan slightly. "Oh baby, that's a good boy," I said and he stuck two fingers into me as he lick my clit causing me to shiver a bit. "Baby!" I yelped as he stuck three fingers into me thrusting them quickly going faster and faster. I felt my legs start to shiver "fuck baby! Im gonna cum!" I moaned as I released on his fingers. He looked at me licked them clean and went up to kiss me so I could taste myself. I flipped us with me on top of him "Hmm.. can we go to the room?" I said and he nodded. We walked to his bedroom "Get on the bed" I said and he did so looking at me confused "Lay." He laid down. "Good boy now close your eyes for mommy baby." I said and he listened and I wrapped a blindfold over his eyes and tied him up. (God he looks so cute like this..) I thought and then climbed onto of him grinding on him with his dick between my wet folds. "Mommy.. please," he said to me whimpering "Hmm? Please what baby?" I said feeling up his torso "More I want more" he said "More? more what?" I chuckled looking down at him "Good boy". I lifted myself to get him inside of me, and I slowly slid him inside of me as I heard him whimper I slowly started rocking my hips. he put his hands on my hips and I shook my head "No no no, no touching Mommy baby.." I said grabbing his hands and putting them above his head. I then reached over to the nightstand next to the bed and grabbed some rope tying him up so he didn't reach for me and he whined. I finished tying him up and went back to slowly rocking my hips on him as he moaned and whined as I did so. "faster.." he said and I leaned down "What? I could hear you" "Faster!" he yelped into my head causing me to quickly lean back rubbing my ear "ouch my ear. Bad boy you hurt mommy's ear." I said but still going faster for him. I later felt him twitch a bit and I rode faster causing him to lean his head back and cum. I stopped undid his blindfold and the ropes then got off of him "Have fun?" I said and he nodded "I didn't finish yet baby boy.." I frowned and his eyes lit up "I'll help you" he said and I looked at him "you will? what a good boy" I said kissing him "what do you need me to do?" I said looking at him as he pointed for me to lay down and I did so. "spread your legs. please mommy" he said looking at me and I did so, he then put himself back inside me and I gasped. He started slowly thrusting and I just moaned. "good boy, oh fuckk!" I yelped and he went faster, he then put his finger on my clit rubbing it a bit. "fuck.. good boy, you're such a good boy for fucking mommy darling" I moaned then he put his mouth to my nipple sucking it and I could feel my high get closer and closer. "fuck! I'm going to cum!!" I said leaning my head back starting to scratch at his back. His pace sped up and that was when my body couldn't hold up any longer." Fuck! Baby!" I yelped as I released. I looked at my boyfriend and he smiled at me like some innocent boy as if we didn't just fuck each other senseless. "you're dumb" I said and he nodded "Whatever you say, mommy". Then we heard the door to the front open and we panicked and put our clothes on and turned on the PS4 and played a game as his dad and mine walked in "Hmm.. okay" I heard my dad say "I told you my son isn't some horn dog" I heard his dad say "yeah yeah whatever genius" my dad said as he rolled his eyes and walked off.

a few hours later!!

"So how was it kai?" my mom said and I stood shook "What do you mean ma?" trying to brush off what I hope she didn't mean "I'm not stupid I can see you wobbling" and I froze "uh.. it was good thanks for asking..?" I said confused about why my mother was asking me this. "ha I knew it" she said I was confused but kept cooking. I just ignored the conversation she was having with me and I felt my boyfriend hug me from behind "You shaking darling" he whispered in my ear and I stood still "Shut up it's your fault" I said and he left the kitchen and later we finished the food and went to eat. "thanks for the meal!" my boyfriend said getting up and leaving "ill take my leave to im done" I said getting up and putting mine and my boyfriends dish away and walking after him "they better not" my dad said "ohh let them have fun they are 19 now you cant control her all her life honey" my mom said continuing to eat and my father rolled his eyes and continued his meal.

1516 words