𝟰. "𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲"

Esmè didn't know what to think about the revelation that she had been told. Cassie wasn't her sister she was Sirius was her father.

She felt lied to and angry. They were brought up as sisters. And Esmè saw her as not only her sister but her best friend and she was hurt by it.

She knew how Cassie was going to hate that this was kept from her and lied too. She knew how Cassie had been asking questions about Sirius Black. And Esmè knew it now made sense. But she knew it wasn't fair. 

Esmè was annoyed at Lucius and how he was having around and she knew it wasn't fair. She knew that they had been through a lot in the past and she hated it.

She knew the decision that she her to make so long ago. And she knew it was for the best.

Esmè got ready and walked down into the great hall as she saw Severus. She smiled as she sat next to him. "I hear Lucius was here," he said.

Esmè looked to him and groaned. "Don't go there. How many people know that my sister is not my sister and how she is Sirius daughter?" She asked

"Lucius told you. It's a family secret. And a few of the professors know. I know we remember when she was born. You really had no idea?" He asked.

She shook her head. "A family secret where she and I are the only ones that don't know," she said. 

****

Esmè sat in her classroom and looked to see Cassie as she walked in. She smiled as she looked to her. She knew how guilty that she felt knowing the truth about Cassie and that Cassie didn't know herself.

She knew how she wanted to tell Cassie but she was worried over how it would affect her.

"Hey. You have been off. Are you okay?" Cassie asked.

Esmè looked to her and smiled. "I'm okay. It's just been a lot. Are you okay? You don't seem yourself?"

"I'm fine I guess it's just...I don't know I can't stop thinking about this Sirius Black. How he is out," she said.

Esmè looked to her and smiled. "I know that you're worried. I do but he wouldn't hurt us. He wouldn't hurt you. You have nothing to worry," she said as Cassie looked to her and smiled.

****

Esmè sat in her chambers as she heard a knock at the door. She answered it and looked to see Lucius. "Seriously can't you leave me alone?" She said as she went to slam the door on him.

Lucius put his foot in the way and looked to her. "Now that's not very nice," he said as he forced his way in.

Esmè looked to him. "Why can't you leave me alone. Let me live my life?"

Lucius smirked. "Because you're mine my love, my life is not with living without you. I am not going to let you go," he said as they held a look.

Esmè knew how dark things were getting. Little did she know how obsessed Lucius would become with her.