"Just friends"

Pierces pov: me and ein wake up after around 2 hours later we decide to go and see what the crew was up to since i havent seen them in a while. When me and ein left we heard people laughing it sounded like aph and kc? I ignored it and caried on walking down until suddenly they just scared us out of no where we both got scared and went to hug eachother and then we realised it was just aph and kc. I knew i heard something. Still having a firm grip on eachother we were just realising what actuallt just happened. Aph wipped out her phone swipped for a few seconds and shows us a picture of me and ein. I realise what they are doing and i dont really like it since they ship us but we are "just friends,"

Eins pov : i notice pierce looking at me with a boredish look on his face i new he known what they Were trying to get across with the pic and so did i. I sighed and just said, "just friends," pierce nodded while putting his hand around my shoulder and said quickly, " yep just the best buddys nothing more," he said the sentence normally except the last part in his deep , daemos voice it made me flustered i knew he was just trying to enphisize the word but instead it just made me look like a tomato. The girls realized me and started raising their eyebrows up and down 🤨 . " TELL US THE TRUTH DID YOU TO MAKE OUT," kc yelled.

"NO," me and pierce said in the same time.

We both laughwd it of.

" yeah right sleeping with your bestfriend and cuddling like that is just friends?" Aphmau states

"Your the ones who made pierce upset in the first place thats why i went since he hasnt left his house lately," i said kind of annoyed.

PT3?.