Caught in the act

GAYS, WAIT I MEAN GUYS, I WANTED TO SAY THEY ALREADY DONE THE BEACH ACTIVITYS WHEN THEY GOT THERE ALR

Eins POV 💙

"Yeah?? Is there a problem with that?" I say jokingly.

"Well, no but tbh you to aren't acting like 'friends' or 'BFFS' its more like 'Boyfriend' you know?" Aphmau says

"No, no, you got us wrong, we are just bffs," pierce lies.

"Yup, just best buddies," I say hoping for them to believe our terrible lying .

"Alright alright, anyway wanna play truth or dare?" Aphmau says smiling looking at the others winking (not pierce and Ein)

"Sure, i don't see why not," pierce and I say in unison.

"Sure," everyone else says getting Aphmau's hint.

"I'll start.... Kc truth or dare?" Aphmau asks.

"Erm, truth I guess," kc responds.

Aphmau chuckles and says, " are you and Zane a thing?"

"U-uhm, well... yeah..," kc says quietly while blushing hard.

"AHHHHHHHHHH I KNEW ITT SQEEEEEEE," aphmau screams.

💀💀 rip everyones ears.

"Alrighty, Pierce, truth or dare?" Kc giggles.

"Oh- um," pierce stumbles over his words not knowing the safer answer.

I whisper to him, "dare,"

"Dare.." pierce repeats 

"I dare you to let Ein sit on your lap the rest of the game, AND you need to hold his waist," kc giggles.

"Alright," he say pulling me onto his lap effortlessly.

I blush, covering my face, Pierce chuckles in a hot tone in my ear.

"Oooooo, someones flustered," the group teases.

"No, i-Im just sunburnt, y-yup,"

"Yeah right," Noi says smiling.

*they finish the game like 1 hour later blah blah blah.

"That was so fun!" Kim says.

"FRR!!" Aphmau responds smiling.

ok so another time skip, but for context for the next paragraphs is that the rest of the smp had left excluding pierce and ein because they wanted to stay a small bit longer but since it was around midnight they were lying down gazing at the stars ✨ *insert romantic music*

Pierces Pov🩵

"The stars are so beautiful, i could stare at them for so long just like I could with your eyes," I flirt cutely.

"Awhhh, my little blue sheep is complementing me already 💙🩵," Ein says smiling with a light tint of strawberry colour blush spread across his perfect face.

"Yk what would make you even more perfect?" I asks grinning.

"What, im not even nearly close to being perfect, but what?" Ein says falling into my trap.

"My lips against yours," i state flirting making him blush even more.

"Is that so? Well then, lets do it," eins says confidently.

"wait actually? I'll only do it if you're comfortable with it again," I say remembering out past kiss.

Ein swiftly presses his lips onto mine and gently I grab his chin not knowing Kim was still there for what reason, I dont know.

THIS IS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER BABESS!! (Sorry for not posting 💀😭🩵💙😟)