Lets eat!!

Pierces POV:

We went to go help the others with the food and sat down in a circle and started to chat,  with me and ein sitting quite close together,  everyone kept giving us these stares? I was confused at first but i dont really care that much so i just leave it be.

"So, was the line really that long?" Ein asks.

"Yess, i was dyingg, it rapped around the entire beach at this point," aphmau wines.

"Lol imagine having to wait in a line," i joke.

"Yeah, imagine," ein giggles.

"Couldn't be me," Zane adds sarcastically.

"anyway, what did you two do when we were gone? You seemed to be lying down chatting and laughing when we came back, what were you talking abt? Aaron questions.

Me and Ein burst out laughing remembering the dad joke marathon we were doing. "What did i say something funny?" Aaron asks with a confused face.

" No but we played tag, and we wined about being hungry, and laughed about the best jokes ever!" Ein says smiling still laughing a bit in between.

"What were the jokes??? TELL MEEE!!" Aphmau yells laughing.

"Oh uhm," now thinking of it it was kinda cheesy dad pick up lines, " knock knock," Ein says

"Whose there?" Everyone says in sync.

"Where when," ein says smirking.

"Where when who?" Everyone says.

"My place, tmro, just me and you," Ein says laughing

"Wait, you were rizzing eachother up?" Kim says.

Okay so ik this is short im just lazy !