Secretly dating

1 hour later...

Pierces pov 🩵:

"Ughhh what the sheep is taking them so longgggggg, im hungryy," pierce whines.

"Me too, do you want to go in the ocean for a bit so the time can pass, they did say they will be quite a while?"ein suggests.

"Yeah sure, but uh Ein what's that?" Pierce says slyly.

Ein swiftly turns around and pierce hits ein and shouts, "TAG!" While laughing.

"HEY NO FAIR, COME BACK HERE," Ein shouts.

Me and Ein both run into the water forgetting how hard it is to run in it until Ein trips over a rock in the ocean falling onto me bringing  me down with him. 

I grab his hand and bring him up because his flight or fight movements changed into a freeze movement due to the shock of hitting his foot or a rigid rock.

I pull him up and bring him back to the area where we were laying before and lay him on my lap and look at his foot (not a feet fetish 😭), 

I noticed there was a big bruise on his foot, i knew it hurt just from the look of it so i dont blame him from just freezing there.

We had a cooler luckily so i grabbed some ice and made an ice pack somehow and rested it on his foot.

Eins pov 💙: 

Pierce had put a ice pack on my foot, i really appreciate that he's always there for me whenever i require help or reassurance. Im also sitting on his lap, wait what. 

Anyway im going to do it, im going to tell pierce about how i feel.  

I cant stand these feelings anymore i need to tell him, "uhm p-pierce.." i whimper worried of what words are going to come out of his mouth.

"Mhm," he says in a calming tone but with a hint of a worried expression knowing the pain i was in at this very moment.

"W-well I-I really l-like you a-and I wa-s um wondering if you want to be my b-b-boyfriend.." I say blushing as a stuttering mess."its ok if you dont like me tha-," he cuts me of my kissing me on the lips for 30 seconds. I didnt know what to do except melt into the kiss and shut my eyes to enjoy the moment, this was probably the best 30 seconds of my entire life backwards and forwards.

"Of course i would, i really like you to," he says happily with a smile on his face.

I embrace him into a tight hug until i ask him, "but pierce can we keep our relationship a secret, you know how the others are," "of course we can tbh i was going to ask the same thing," 

we lay down next to each other telling each other horrible dad jokes because we find them funny since they are so unfunny lol until out of the corner of my eye i notice the rest of the smp talking and walking over with everyones food including ours.

"FOOD!" I squeal grabbing pierces hand dragging him to go help the others.

Ok so this is the end i forgot about this story aswell so sorry for not updating it 😭

Anyway byeee have a good rest of your day love you! (Platonically)