The plan MUAHAHAHAHAH *cough*

3rd persons pov;)

"Ok guys you know what we need to do," aphmau snickers quietly.

"On it, guys lets go to the other end of the beach and when we are coming back to the loverbirds we'll get the food," zane whispers.

"Okay," the others say why sly smiles on the face.

EINS pov heheheh

I twitched my head to see what the others were doing since they said they were going to get the food but i saw them discussing smt and laughing?

 I was confused what they were doing and i was about to get up to go see what they were doing until pierce said "Ein?" In his other forms voice (ifykyk)🫣🫣🫣 "why are we at the beach?" Pierce asked with a hint of confusion in his voice, I laughed noticing he forgot everything when he must've fell asleep since i lied down next to him,

"Do you not remember, the crew are having a beach day and they actually included us!"

Pierces pov

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg thats so embarrassing i forgot everything! Im going to have to move away, change my name, change my style and get rid of all my shee- "PIERCEEEEEEE," ein screamed.

"Sorry ein just overthinking again 🙃," i said as i laughed at eins annoyed, scrunched up cute fac- wait did i just call him cute i mean he is cute but uh ok pierce shut up your zoning out again.

"Wait.. where are the others?" I asked

"They went to get food, hopefully they come back soon im starving," ein says while doing a dramatic hand movement.

"If you get really hungry, you can eat me if you want," pierce says not actually listening to what he is talking abt.

Eins pov 

What did he just say, wait what, oh no im probably really red, if anyone asks ill say im sunburnt "what did you just s-say Pie-rce (HAHA PIE) "uh wdym," pierce says after realising what he actually just said to his bff (soon to be bf) "yk what, just forget it,"

"Ok? But uhm p-pierce, yk how we were cuddling the other day..." ein says with a flustered face.

"Oh yeah?" Pierce questions kinda knowing were this was going.

"Can we do it again, now i didnt get much sleep last night, also if you dont want to that's completely fine ik this is wierd bu-," ein stutters

"Come here my little puppy," pierce says smiling grabbing ein and pulling him down onto him.

"Thanks pierce," ein says smiling fluttering his eyes open and closed again until they were Fully shut.

"You're welcome," pierce Smiles while playing with eins soft, black and blue hair.

3rd person pov

Ein and pierce fall asleep almost instantly because of them being in eachothers embrace of warmth and large sparks of love.

OKAY THATS GONNA BE THE END NOW SORRY IF ITS NOT LONG ILL PROBABLY POST THE NEXT ONE SOMETIME THIS WEEK ANYWAYS BYEEE HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT/MORNING 💜💜💜💜