Chapter 17 - Hidden injury?

(Nobody's POV)

It's been 3 days since they got home from the airport, and Jennie hasn't woken up. The doctors were really worried when she didn't wake up the second day, but when the test results came back, it all made sense.

Jennie had gotten a server head injury when she was in the car accident 6 months ago, but because it wasn't very obvious on the test they made, and the fact that Jennie could talk and move normally, they didn't suspect or end up noticing it.

But sure enough she had a really bad head injury, and sadly one you couldn't do anything about. It was the type of head injury that ones you got it, their is only 5% chance that you could get rid of it, over time.

And when Jennie almost drowned, and got knocked unconscious, that's when the head injury started actually showing, and it made Jennie sick.

The doctors were really surprised by the results, and it's now the third day of Jennie being unconscious, and they don't want to tell her family about the results, before they have done some final test when she is awake, to make sure they are 100% right about their assumption, and that it's not something else.

Irene dosen't know either.

Currently Jisoo, Irene, rosé and Lisa are sitting in Jennie's hospital room talking. Jisoo and Irene haven't left Jennie's side for more than 30 minutes, even when the visiting hours were over, they had sneaked in. It was way easier for Irene than Jisoo.

Rosé and Lisa had slept at home, but both girls had gone to visit Jennie every visiting hour, even tho they both had school. Both of them feel guilty not noticing Jennie wasn't alright, and the fact that they are a big part of the reason that they stayed on vacation.

"Why aren't they telling us anything? I want to know when she is going to wake up" Jisoo said frustrated.

"Chu i feel you 100%, they don't even tell me what's going on, they literally signed me of as her nurse because she is family, but atleast it's not like when she was in a coma, they have told us that she is gonna wake up." Irene responded.

Rosé and Lisa were just agreeing. While Jennie's mom was trying to get some information out of the doctors.

-2 hours later-

In the Jennie's hospital room - Irene, Jisoo, rosé and Lisa

Outside of her hospital room - Doctor, nurse and miss kim.

Jennie opened her eyes, extremely tired, and her head was throbbing and she felt like the room was spinning like a tornado.

She tried focusing on the room, because she couldn't remember what had happened at the airport, the last thing she remembers was when she packed her backs to go home from vacation. Then she noticed her sisters and friends who were all sitting on a couch opposite side of the room. They still hadn't noticed her. They were just casually talking.

"Re-e-ne" Jennie said stuttering and coughing. And with that 4 heads turned to her and ran up to her.

"Jenniyah, how do you feel?" Irene asked while holding Jennie's hand.

Before Jennie could respond, Jisoo said "how dare you lie about not feeling well?" Jisoo said madly.

"Irene Unnie, my head is throbbing and the whole room is spinning, and I feel so exhausted" Jennie said, ignoring Jisoo, and coughing again.

"Do you even remember what happened?" Irene asked.

"I remember packing my bags in the airbnb, but that's the last thing, why am I in a hospital? Am I still in the Bahamas? I'm so confused". Jennie started rambling, which worried Irene, because she noticed signs of a head injury.

"Lisa, can you get the doctor, please" before Lisa could leave, the door opened, revealing miss Kim, a nurse, and doctor Chaeng.