All alone again...

Back story * Y\N was fourteen it was just her and her foster mom moving from place to place, her foster dad had got infected a few weeks before and they had to put him down she saw them as her birth parents because they raised her but now they were in the forest.*

        Y\N "Mom where are we even going? every community has been overrun" she groans sounding hopeless. "Look Y\N we find somewhere we just have to be patient" she says as she tries to be reassuring. Y\N sighs as she kicks some rocks in the dirt as the silence fills the air for a minute before her mom speaks up, "Y\N stop that!" her tone was sharp and stern. Y\N- "What? I am  not even doing anything"  F\M- " You are going to tear your sneakers! we cant act as if we have multiple lives we could get infected anywhere especially  a overrun store!" she snaps as she shoots a cold glare at Y\N 

                                                    Timeskip- * A few days passed and you were scavenging at a near by mall for food firstaid kits and anything useful you had both ran out of the overrun mall to outside where infected where roaming everywhere your mom had just boosted you on top of a truck.

Y\N- "Mom hurry up grab my hand!" you shout as your body shakes with adrenaline rush.

*You look down at your mom as she dosent  reach up to grab your hand*

Y\N- "Mom grab my hand dammit!" you shout almost pleading for her to grab your hand and get away from the infected.

F\M- " I am sorry i have to do this get somewhere safe and stay alive for me-" 

Y\N- " No i cant do this without you i wont take my hand mom i can pull you up!" *You snap while cutting her off* 

F\M- "You can i know you can this is what has to happen just be strong and brave Y\N your a smart girl... my smart girl"   

*She starts to back away from you and back up towards the infected who where now sprinting towards her*

Y\N- "NO MOM DONT PLEASE YOU-"    *You where shouting through yours tears and cut yourself off as you watched the infected pulling your mother towards them as their teeth sunk into her flesh and she screamed out in pain*