My gun guides me.

TIMESKIP: ( A few days passed you had been examined but had no word back, you where still sitting in a cell with your gaze set on the rusted bars of the cell and burned concreate. Your mind was starting to run laps because you thought you got yourself trapped.)

*You sat with your head in your hands but perked your head up when you heard the sound of footsteps getting closer.*

Y\N: "He- hello who's there?"

*You say trying to sound confident but it came out shakily and almost a whisper*

Ellie: "Uh Y\N its just me Ellie"

*Your body became less tense when you heard the sound of the keys in her hands.*

Y\N: "Are you guys letting me out now or what?!?"

*You say sternly but trying to sound more confident.*

Ellie: "Well yeah Maria looked over your check and everything seems to be good"

Y\N: "Looked over it?"

Ellie: "Well all the questions the guards asked you they wrote your answers"

*She paused taking a deep breath before continuing*

Ellie: "Look I get you might you might not be too happy about but its just procedure"

Y\N: "No no no its not that i just thought you guys would keep me locked up in here"

Ellie: "Why would we keep you locked up?"

Y\N: "I don't know i am sorry i just thought i got myself trapped and we met some people in the past and they tried keeping me locked up"

Ellie: "Look it obviously wasn't a good experience but lets just get you housed for now"

*She says as she unlocks the cell door* 

Y\N: "Housed?"

Ellie: "Well there might not exactly be enough space so instead of putting you on the street if we cant find housing you could always stay with me?"

*You looked at her eyes wide and all the colour of your face had been drained out...*