0

════════════════════════════════

𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

════════════════════════════════

"Good evening, Y/N." Said a blonde male with white, angelic wings.

Nodding at him, you text him back on the communication device owned by everyone and anyone.

"Good evening, Phil :)" chuckling at the cute message, he sits down beside you, holding a cup of warn coffee.

"Rough day?" He nods and takes a sip of his coffee, his wings fluttering gently behind his back.

"Kristen didn't allow me to get more cats :(" he whispered sadly, acting as though it was a terrible misfortune that couldn't be said out loud.

"What!?!? How could she!!! I thought she was my friend >:(" humming in agreement at your words, Philza sighed.

"I know, right? Even Techno says its absurd!" Nodding your head sadly, you look at the painting on the wall.

It was a cute painting that you made of Philza, Kristen, Wilbur, Tommy and Techno for new years.

Tommy was still 14 then. Now, he's already 16 and fighting wars.

Unfortunately, He seems to be on the wrong side. Shaking your head at the thought, you stand up abruptly, your three pairs of wings rising at the sudden movement.

"Well, I'll be on my way for now. Can't have Techno trying to get into my realm again :3" You say, and bid Farewell to Philza.

Walking out of the estate, you ready your wings for flight and take off. Your double halos appeared and your mask was back on, You rushed towards the world Spawn.

Slowly falling onto the grass floor, you look at the wall infront of you.

'What the fuck.' Was your first thought. But then, You heard some movements around the wall.

"Who goes the- Oh! Y/N!!!" Tommy squealed like a little idiot, dropping his diamond sword and rushing towards you, tackling you into a bear hug.

Awkwardly patting his back, you reply. "Hi Big Man :)"

Grinning at you, he lends you a hand which you gratefully take. Walking towards L'manburg, He starts to initiate conversation with you.

"Sooo, How've you been, mate?"

Reaching L'manburg, you look at the caravan infront of you.

'What the fuck.' You think in exhaustion and shock. 'Is Wilbur doing drugs again!? I swear he's already been through his emo kid phase!' You groan in frustration.

Seemingly not noticing your inner turmoil or just blatantly ignoring it, Tommy asks, "Soo, how is it? Cool right? Me and Wil did this all by ourselves!!"

Weakly smiling at him, You reply. "Good job, King."

"HAHA! YES! N/N SAID IT, WOOOOO!!! I GOTTA GET TUBBO-"

════════════════════════════════

Running towards the innocent bumble-bee, Tommy tackles Tubbo into a bear-hug, similar to what he did to you.

"TUBBOOOO! Y/N SAID IT! THEY SAID IT-!" A tiny bit confused on who 'Y/N' was, Tubbo then immediately recalls what Tommy always says about you.

-

"So they're like, THE Technoblade of the Gods!! AND-" he gets cut off. "Tommy, there you are." Wilbur calls him.

"Oh, hey Wil."

°

"-AND THEY'RE JUST SSOOOO AMAZINGGG!!!" Fanboying furiously, Tommy yelps in pain when Tubbo pokes his ribcage.

"Hey, wouldn't it be cool if they called you 'King'?"

A moment of silence... and...

"HOLY SHIT TUBBO YOU'RE A GENIUS MY MANNN!!"

-

"-They called you 'King'?" "YES! YES! AHHHH OH MY GOD I CAN DIE HAPPILY NOW-"

"Now what's this about dying?" Fundy says, appearing behind them.

"Oh shit- no, nothing!"

"I'm interested. Come on, tell me."

════════════════════════════════

Looking at the ender-dragon almost sleepily, You think of the millions of times Dream came to you asking for a fucking book.

What did he want? You didn't know, and you didn't care. He can fuck himself for all you care.

Anyway, back to the present, the crystal thingys start acting up and acting weird, so you look at them incredulously.

This has never happened in the past hundreds of years.

All the crystals start shooting dragons breath at the centre, and a huge portal opens up inside the place were the obsidian towers are stationed.

You raise an eyebrow when you see a cloudy terrain, Just like Philza's domain.

Shrugging, and thinking that you have nothing better to do, you just jump straight right in, not knowing the consequences of your actions.

Oh well, even if you go to hell, You'll try your best (worst) to me it a Happy Day in Hell :).

Hahaha, no, I'm just joking, XD.

════════════════════════════════

𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚄𝙴𝙳.

════════════════════════════════