𝟹

════════════════════════════════

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

════════════════════════════════

CURRENTLY, You were just sitting outside, waiting for Adam. Yes, Adam. And he was hurrying cause he's a submissive as fuck side-bitch...well, he's still in denial about that but yeah.

And speak of the devil, he shall arrive.

Adam was having conflicted thoughts. On one side, he wanted to show you his skills in fighting and shit, but then again...What if you get hurt..?

Running up towards you, he gives you that typical, bitch grin. "Ready to go?"

You nod, playing some Tetris on your communication device. Following him in long and lengthy strides, not taking one glance at him. And... he feels kinda hurt... He wants your attention, afterall.

"Uh... Hell, right? That's where we're going...?" He nods and catches up to you swiftly.

"Those little shits overpopulate way too fucking much every single year, so we decide to give them a new years present!" He replied arrogantly.

"Oh..."

════════════════════════════════

Slowly descending from the Heavens Embassy, you arrive to hell...

Your form was covered in pure light, your halos giving such intensity that even the Ars Goetia were intimidated, Your wings stretched out far and wide, and illuminated the entirety of hell with your eight foot form...

°

It was the day of the extermination, New years... But something was different this year.

Lucifer stared up at the skies in shock at the angelic battalion descending... with a Seraphim-looking being in regal attire.

Just what was heaven planning...?

He decided that it wasn't safe and this needed some explanation, so he stretched his wings and flew out into the bare pride ring.

Flying over to the leader, he merely gives him a side-eye before looking up at the tall... yet Majestic Seraphim before him.

"What the fuck is this?"

════════════════════════════════

Adam was the first man. The first dick. The master of all mankind.

Adam had everything he wanted, everything he needed, and all his needs were satisfied.

Adam had everything he wanted, everything he needed, and all his needs were satisfied, but...

Why does he want them?

Y/N, Y/N, Y/N... that was all he thought about, day and night.

Something like : 'I wonder how Y/N is...' 'Oh! Food! I wonder if Y/N likes ribs too?' 'Such pretty clothes... hehe... I want to see Y/N in them...' 'That fucking Lute! Late again?! What is she doing, fucking around with My Y/N!?' And so on so forth.

He felt like every second without them was hell. Pure, absolute suffering and anxiety.

He loves you.

He loves you so much.

He just... can't let you go...

════════════════════════════════

"What the fuck is this?" Said the short blonde man before you. Pointing at you and giving you a deadly glare.

Short people have temper, that's for sure.

His eyes were blaring with hatred... dunno where it came from. You sigh with exasperation and reply, "I'm joining this year's extermination. And from the fact that you just fearlessly came up here, I assume you're either a hell-born, Royalty/Nobility, or fucking bat-shit crazy."

He blinked in shock. "You... don't know who I am..?"

All the while, Adam was just listening in, and now, he decides to intervene. "Yeah yeah! Lucifer fucking Morningstar, first fallen one and enemy of the heavens, they know. Now leave before I fucking blow your nuts."

Lucifer blinked again.

"Oh you fuckin-" "Halt." Your angelic voice definitely stopped them in their tracks, as you place a hand in between them to prevent any further danger.

"I am but a mere visitor... I wished to oversee this years extermination, if you wouldn't mind." Lucifer scoffed and replied, " What, You want to watch my people get killed? Are you fucking sick or what?"

"These people were the results of your, and their, sins, no? So this is fully deserved, isn't it? Hell is way to nonchalant. There's no divine retribution at all. I merely wish to see if the work is being done correctly." Lucifer shut his mouth at that.

He couldn't lie, you made a lot of fucking sense there. He wonders how Charlie would feel if she heard that. Maybe she'd scrap the entire idea of that ugly goofy lil' hotel....

Spoiler alert, she didn't... XD.

════════════════════════════════

©𝙰𝙻𝙲𝙷𝙴𝙼𝚈𝙰𝙻𝙲𝙷𝙴𝙼𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙲𝙷𝙷𝙷 𝟶𝟿/𝟶𝟻/𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺