𝟻

═══════════════════════════════

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

═══════════════════════════════

"WHY HELLO MY DEER!" Said the man with a loud.. radio-static voice.

You stare at him with a stoic face, showing no emotion.

"Why, this is splendid! Never in my unholy life would I have thought that I'd see a Seraphim angel in all their glory!- hahaha!" You stare at him, unamused.

"Why, how could I be so rude! I am Alastor, The Radio demon." That name was pretty familiar.

Ah, you listened to his radio podcasts on the way. Also... if you weren't wrong...

"Aren't you the son of...Mary?" You ask, cautiously.

He falters a bit before going back to his usual east-going expression...

"Why yes! If you're talking about my dear mother, you could say she was an angelic woman! Hahaha!"

Again, you stare at him, emotionless. Deadpan.

"Haa... ha.. well then, may I have the pleasure of showing you around this splendid ring of hell?"

Since Adam left you to your own devices... why not?

"There's this certain hotel I'd like to check out, if you wouldn't mind, it's by Lucifers delusional daughter herself!" You raise an eyebrow.

That short, top hat guy you saw when you were killing some demons?

Oh.

"Delusional?" You ask, cautiously. He hums and nods.

"Well, she believes that she can redeem demons and send them to heaven! What folly!" He laughs, his booming voice scaring the nearby predators of hell.

You stifle a laugh at that. "W-what-?" You ask, shakily.

"That little darling wants to 'help' demons get better~!" You roll your eyes at that.

"That's... a stupid idea." You reply.

"But I guess she's saying this because of the extermination... but even then, it's a terrible idea." Alastor nods along to your words, happy that he can talk to someone without them acting like he's some big shot.

You hum, your wings silently fluttering in approval at him. He smiles...and... blushes..?

Oh well... that's probably nothing.

Hahaha, XD.

═══════════════════════════════

©𝙰𝙻𝙲𝙷𝙴𝙼𝚈𝙰𝙻𝙲𝙷𝙴𝙼𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙲𝙷𝙷𝙷 𝟷𝟻/𝟶𝟼/𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺