𝟷

════════════════════════════════

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴

════════════════════════════════

AS YOU APPEARED in a cloudy terrain, you looked around and saw golden gates and a fortified place that looked like a city.

Although you were confused about why it was in the clouds, you thought that there must be an Aether Mod in this place or something. After all, you were still in Minecraft, right? You had your inventory and everything!

As you walked up to the shiny gates, a strange blonde-haired man appeared in front of you. "Hello! I'm Saint Peter! You must be a new winner here in heaven, right?" You raised an eyebrow at him. Heaven? You had never heard of it.

Maybe this was a roleplay server, just like your SMP? Maybe.

You fumbled around your inventory space and took out your communication device and typed in, "Uh... yes. My name is Y/N L/N...?"

"Oh! I'll be right up and- wait." The blonde's eyes widened when he saw your three pairs of wings and your double halos. "A-are you-? Y-you- you're a Seraphim...." He said uncertainly. You raised an eyebrow. "Yes, I am. What about it?" You asked through the communication device.

"U-uhm well.... uh... wait just a second.." He pulled out his phone and dialed some random number.

"Hey-! Uhm, yeah, Sera.... Your Highness, there's uhm... a small problem here." Peter said through the line.

You sighed and browsed through the various blocks you had. Deciding to have a little fun, you pulled out a Warden Spawn egg. But then you realized that this place was modded, and they probably wouldn't take it well if you destroyed anything. You really had to talk to the server owner...

════════════════════════════════

After some time, two bird-like figures flew down from the clouds and eventually transformed into more human-like forms before landing on the floor, which was made of clouds.

The darker-skinned one's eyes widened at your appearance, but she ignored it. "So, why have you called me here, Peter?" She said, while the younger-looking one nervously waved at you.

Sera sent a quick, yet unnoticeable glare at her, but you caught it. And you narrowed your eyes at her, to which she stiffened.

"Uhm.. well..." He gestured to you... well, your appearance. But you know.

'Sera' raised an eyebrow and spoke up. "And you are?" She asked warily.

"I am Y/N L/N... but I go by the alias, XD." You told her through your communication device.

"Are you mute?" She asked once again. You shook your head. "I just prefer talking this way." You replied.

════════════════════════════════

After some time, Sera helped you get started in the realm, and Emily, the younger angel, was currently giving you a tour.