Chapter nine Cameron's POV

Happy easter everyone! :) I didn't read through this chapter before I posted it, because I'm in a hurry. I still have to walk over to my dads, and he's waiting for me so he can leave the house...So, if there are any mistakes or anything, I'm sorry...I might look through it when I get home tonight.

Chapter nine

Cameron’s POV

My heart dropped when I heard Alex scream through the phone. I knew right away that Ian had gotten to her. I was so pissed that I kicked the nearest garbage can. I failed her, I had broken my promise. I should’ve ran after her the minute she ran. I should've grabbed her and held her close to me, offering her some kind of comfort, or holding her until she calmed down. Hell, I wouldn’t of cared if she hit me.

I did the complete opposite though, and now Ian had her, and I had no clue what to do. My first instinct was to go and get her myself. But I knew that was suicide. I couldn’t just waltz in and just take her, that would just be way too easy. I knew Ian would have guards all over the house. Yes, I knew exactly where she was. But I needed help. A help from a special army friend of mine. Someone who I know is itching to be in some action. I took my cellphone out and dialed the number. “Hello?”

I smiled into the phone. “Hey, David. You still looking for some action?”

“I can’t do that, Cam!” Exclaimed David. I had told David what the favor was, and to say he wasn’t too happy, was an understatement.

“They have her, David. I can’t just sit here and do nothing. Who know’s what they’re going to do to her!” I pleaded. I was desperate. He was the only one who could help me.

He sighed. “I could get arrested and lose my job!”

I looked at him with pleading eyes. “Please, David. You have no idea how much Alex means to me. If they kill her because of me, that’ll kill me too.”

He sighed. “If I do this, you owe me big time.”

I looked at him and grinned. “Thanks man. You have no idea how much this means to me.”

He sighed. “Yeah well, I’m hoping you could pull some strings and get me out of jail if I get caught.” He said. “So what’s the plan.”

The whole plan was, David was going to steal some of the training weapons they had at the boot camp. David was nervous that he was going to be caught, but I did my best to tell him he wasn’t, even though I knew it was a big possibility he could get caught. The weapons I wanted him to get was any explosive he could get his hands on, tear gas, and two handguns with a lot of ammo. While he was gone to get the weapons, I was going to go and wait outside of the drughouse by a tree.

The drug house was in a deserted neighborhood, so there wouldn’t be anyone to call the police. One of the reasons why Ian wanted a drughouse there. While I was waiting, I scanned over the guards. That’s how I knew Alex was for sure there, because of the guards. Ian never had guards out,unless he was hiding something, or he feared he was in trouble. The guards looked like guys on steroids, they had big arms and to anyone they looked threatening. But it seemed as if Ian forgot who I was. I was trained by him and his guards. I knew their weaknesses and how to kill them easily. But maybe Ian wanted it to be easy for me. Maybe he hoped by me killing them, I Would get a feel of what I used to do and want to go back to him. That was never going to happen though.

Eventually, David showed up with a big black bag. He was out of breath when he reached me. “What took you so long?” I asked.

“I had to wait until a student was done cleaning a gun.” He explained, while getting out two handguns. He quickly handed it to me after he loaded it. I unzipped my coat pocket and put about seven rounds in my pocket. I hoped it wasn't going to be too deadly getting Alex out of there, I didn’t want it to be too gory for her. But if she was being threatened in any way, I wasn’t going to hesitate killing the person. Alex was my first priority. I wanted to get her out of there as quick and harmless as possible. I didn’t want a scratch on her.