chapter 6 : aftermath

(Idk what to do with this chapter but oh well :/)
*slight swearing*
*foreshadow??? (Idk) *

*Light POV*

As I looked at the aqua trio (cliff, Louis, Aaron) sitting outside the medical clinic. I smiled and came up to them, obviously they can see me because I'm dead but they can still hear my voice.

"I'm sorry but I have to go now... See you soon somewhere on a sunny and peaceful day... " I whispered to the three of them.

They were all shock, I giggle at them. "I'm sorry." I said before teleporting away.

---

*3rd POV*

It's been a few months since light teleported to the overworld. Light seems to be more... Peaceful and relax, but in his slightly orange eyes there's a hint of sadness.

-

"*snores*" light peacefully sleep on a half bed until "HELOOO!!!! " a Steve screamed, that immediately wake up light and cover his ears. "Wa da fuck was that!? " light thought, he got up and started flying to the sources of screams.

There he saw a cyan Steve "cliff-" light shut himself up and fly somewhere in the top of the indigos where no one can see him, if they have an Eagle eyes or some sort.

"Uhhhhhhh who said my name? " cliff said while holding his giant ass pickaxe. Light notices a diamond pickaxe in the right side of cliff waist.

"Awww he still have my gift! " light thought while continue to eavesdrop them. "Anyways! Purple guy please help us! We need to defeat void and someone has to help evcuate the steves or fight with us! Pls we need your help! " cliff said in a serious and respectful tone.

Light was surprised " he had matured! " light said excitedly. "Hmmm... " KOD said "no-" as KOD was about to say it he heard something or someone. He paused and nod. "Fine will help you. " KOD said crossing his arms.

"Wait really!? I thought I was gonna brib-i mean thank you! " cliff said smiling. "Wait we need a preparation, can you wait? " KOD said. "Mhmm! Sure! " cliff said nodding up and down.

After preparing, they all look were ready, as they were about to leave "HEY SHY BOY! COULD YOU PLEASE WATCH OVER THE MIDDLE WORLD! AND IF A SOUL COME PLS READ THE BOOK WE LEAVE FOR YOU!! " indigo shout as loud as he can.

Light smiled "ALRIGHT! DON'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT ME! ALRIGHT! " light screamed back. Cliff felt something familiar about the nicknames and the voice. "Hey who was that? And why he said " don't tell anyone about me! " ? " cliff asked.

"Oh that's shy boy! He's been here for the past couple of months! He doesn't want anyone to know he's identity well... Except us! " artist indigo said "oh ok! " cliff said and they left.

"Oh how I miss you diamond boy.. " light said flopping down."well better guard here then. " light said as he sit down.

---

(After the fight: they won)

"Yes! We did it finally! " cliff said, "without the help of light's crystal I wouldn't turn into ultra! " Louis said as he sit down from exhaustion. "You said it-" cliff stop. "The crystal!!! " cliff pointing at it. Louis look at the crystal, it's starting to crack!.

"Oh no no no no! We gotta tell general about this! " Louis said. "No dont die on us crystal!! We need you to destroy void!! " cliff said as we run to general.

"Oh he-" we run past through the indigos and to the general. "General proxima!!! " cliff said. "Huh what!? " he screamed. "The crystal is breaking!!! " Louis said. General was silent. "I knew this was gonna happen... " general said.

"What do you mean!? " cliff said. "Without the owner present the crystal will start to crack eventually die down or became useless.." General said. "What!? " Louis said as he look at the crystal.

But suddenly it crack and vanish never to be seen again (maybe?)
"No! No! No! No! " cliff said. "Cliff... " Louis said trying to keep cliff calm down. "That's what the only thing I remember light... " cliff said tearing up.

Louis hug cliff, "it's alright... " Louis said calming the diamond fella down, but alas he started crying even more.

As the indigos looked at the hero duo (not trio anymore bc the other one is gone~ gone~ gone~) they felt pity, KOD sighs and walk up to general.

-

As light was sitting TSE (the soul eater) randomly pop up. SIJDBEBSJUDDMXJUDHENW!!!! " light made a random noise making TSE flinch.

"HUH!? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!? " light said. "I ASK THE SAME QUESTION AS YOU!!!! " TSE said pointing at light. "Oh right! Wait a minute.... " light said as he check the book.

"Go world below"light said. " what-" "go world below " light said as he pushing (more like kicking) TSE to the world below. "Wait I haven't even que-" "I'm dead ok, so bye bye! " light said as he instantly kick TSE to the world below.

"Alright! Now-" "huh where are we brother!?" Fallen said "I don't know! " ruin said "where in the middle world you knuckle heads!  " corrupt(I think?)said.

"Fuck." Light said as he was twicthing his eyes.

---

"3 years had gone by after the war ended, everything became peaceful well... Atleast, the darkness has spreading the entire over world and is quickly making its way to the other dimensions, but someone will change the world-"

"Ok indigo what the fuck are you doing? " light saidcarryong the food for the indigo steves. "Well! I'm doing my inner monologue! " indigo said. "Uh huh... And why are you here? " light said as he look at KOD.

"Well... You gonna have to go back to the overworld. " KOD said. "YUP! " indigo said nodding up and down. I drop the food, and look at them shock.

"WHAT!? "

(Yippe! I'm done sorry for not uploading! I have many homeworks or module to finish! But I hope you enjoy this chapter! Ok babye!!)

4/25/24