chapter 1 : light

*suicide warning*

*3rd POV*

As light was walking towards his home "maybe I should bring gift to them before I go? Yeah I'll do that. " he thought while opened the door.
He opened his drawer seeing a few stacks of gold he sighs "might as well use them all... " he thought while putting the gold in his bag.

*after a couple of minutes*

After a couple of minutes of buying the perfect gift he sat down at the stuff and opened one of it to took out a rope he sighs and put it in his bed.

He sat down on the desk and grab a few stacks of paper and a pen he started writing the letters.

After he finished writing he put it in their specific box. He stretch himself and look at the window he saw cliff and Louis chatting something, aaron buying one of the shop, assistant and goggles well.. Chilling.

Oh how he wish to see them one more time before he go.... He waited until it's nighttime where everyone is going to sleep.

*nighttime:)*

*light POV*

"It's now night time... Well better get started" I thought while carrying the tiny boxes while carrying it to their specific area.

After a couple of minutes I was done!.. Took a while but it was done,

as I was gently flying I saw snowy and spider "oh I forgot about them! " I thought while finally giving their specific boxes.
"Goodnight my children.. " I said softly to them.

As I enter my home I was geeted by none other than KFC- I mean TFC "well well what are you doing so late at night huh? " he said while hovering in the air "tsk.. TFC what are you doing here?" I said coldly "hmmm... Just checking if your still alive. " he chuckled.

"Well your in perfect time if you want to see me dead. " I said rolling my eyes while getting a chair. He looked at me confused "what do you mean perfect time? "He questioned.

" wait no way. " he said looking at the rope. "Bingo. You finally solve it KFC- TFC. " I grumbled while taking the role. He laughed "wow! Who wouldn't thought I get to see this! " he laughed.

I rolled my eyes while trying to fix the rope. " this is just sad... " he said changing his position. "Yeah I know. " I said "so... What finally get you so depressed that you gonna commit suicide? " he asked. I glared at him "you know why. Now stop trying to act like a dumbass. " I said before finnaly finished the rope.

"Well jeez no need to be so rude! " he said crossing his arms I glared at him one more time before standing up and putting the rope in my neck.

"But before you do that... I would like to tell you one more thing. "  he said smiling creepily. "What." I said fed up with his bullshit. "Dont think you can finally rest in the world beyond.."
He said before finally dissapearing.

I thought for a moment about what he said before finally put the rope in my neck "I get to see you soon... Soren. " before I finally couldn't breathe.

4/13/24