Chapter 9: Phone call

Chapter 9 : Phone call

Raiden pov

Today is the day that I will have two less brothers.  Who thought that it would be a good idea to make a mini confetti bomb.  They let a whole wall fall from it.  I can see that Bryan wants to laugh at the whole story.  While we are still standing at the wall, talking about how much it will cost to fix, my phone rings.  It was an unknown number, usually I don't answer them, but something told me I should answer the phone, maybe it's something important.  I just walk a little away so that the noise doesn't bother me.  What I still don't understand is why Bryan always talks to them calmly, but you can see he wants to murder them. " Hello, am I talking to Raiden Smiths?" the person asked. " Yes it's him how can I help you with?" I ask trying not to be rude.  My name is officer Pieter, I'm calling about a little girl who doesn't look older than 2, answers pinter.  The first thing I thought what did the two brothers do to that girl that the police call me, I don't think it's about the wall.  Ryan tapped the other two who were still laughing and pointed at me.  They just looked at me they were silent.  "What little girl?" I ask him.  "She doesn't want to say her name, all she said was when we were at the park.  Now and then she will say she has to go back, her friends are waiting for her to have a sleepover, he explains to me.  There's only one girl I know who knows us and isn't afraid" " Officer Pieter please put her on I would like to talk to her I ask him.  I hear him tell her someone wants to talk to her, there is a soft breath through the phone. " Bambi are you OK what's going on" I ask her in a soft voice.  "She started talking I was waiting for our sleepover when I asked the big meanie to ask me but you said I'm not allowed to talk to strangers.  He pulled me to the car and I told him he had to leave me, he didn't.  My hand is eina she tells me", as she speaks you can hear her start to cry.  "Bambi, I'm going to be there now, I just want to finish school here, then I'll come, that's right." She said yes softly then I heard officer Pieter's voice again and I let him know I would be there just now.  After the call I walked up to them to tell them we had to go.