Chapter 38 : A fun side of Raiden

Raiden pov

To see everyone laughing at her question puts a smile on my face even though they are making fun of me.

  This has always been how I wanted our family to be.  Just wish those two crazy parents would come back.

If they can only answer the phone, they will also know we have her with us, but no, who wants to do that. 

We always get a fuss about it, let them do it now, then no one can say anything.  Perhaps I should post a letter to them as our message is not even read.

  We don't even know if they are okay. All we know is where they were last.  I was in my mind that I didn't see what Clinton was doing.

I reacted too late when I felt the cold water falling over my head.  With one look up he ran away. 

What I still don't understand is why they hide behind Bambi every time as if she can help them.

Forget them that I can just pick her up and stuff her.  "Brother you know there was a reason why I didn't come to you," I told him. 

All he does is he smirks at me as if he's telling me he's not afraid.  "And brother there is also a reason why I didn't even tell you why I went to that school maybe you must go ask that teacher of us" he said back to me. 

I look around to see where everyone is because it's so quiet.  There they are all sitting on the couch with popcorn where did they get it not even seeing anyone go out let alone that Bambi moved.

  It's Clinton's fault that's why I didn't see it.  "Oh yes, I forgot to say I'm withdrawing," Clinton told us in an exciting voice.

   Now I say right away.  If he comes back all hell will break loose.  All the other families will come to us shortly.  It is better if they stay in their own place next to us.

To be honest none of us like to share Layla.  Even if his family is one of them too.  We want to keep her for us.  And why not asks Clinton with a challenge look.  I know that look very well. 

The best is to decide with him.  "Is it finished now?" I hear someone ask in a whining voice.   "Yes, unfortunately, little one" said Rylan to her.

   "Aww, at least there would have been a fight," she said back.  Everyone looks at her.  How does she know about fights. " How old are you again little fairy?" asks Bryan. 

She looked at him funny before giving him his three I think he just wanted to make sure.  Of course the dummy must say something dumb.  "Sunshine we can give you a fight he" said to her.  One can see he is exited to do this.

"Wait wait hold on!" How do you know about? " fight Ryan asks.  I think everyone wanted to know.  While we look at her I see how Rylan slowly gets up and tries to get away remember I said trying to get away.

  Ryry showed me a show was all she replied without knowing what she ended up doing.

Will try update  soon as possible...thanks for the votes , comments and share...