Chapter 30 : The car ride home

Layla pov

Everyone is going to get into the car and we are on our way home.  Without knowing, my hand keeps going to the mark. 

"Is there a problem?" Rylan asks me.  "No there isn't why would there be one" I answer him too quickly.

Rylan took my hand away from the spot and looked at it.  The others are waiting for Rylan to say or do something. 

Some of them also look why he looks there but sees nothing.  I thought he was going to leave everything, but didn't get my wish. 

He takes his hand and starts rubbing where the make up is on.  He frowned as he looked at his hand.

"Who said you can wear make-up" mission he asks.  "You are hopeless too young for that" , he said.

I don't even get a chance to answer him back, because I immediately felt a wet whip against my face.

Bryan pov

We decided to pick them up together because it was Layla's first day.  Just as Rylan started talking about make up and cleaning her face you could see a sly smirk on Raiden's face.

He knows something we don't.  It also makes me curious now to know what is going on.  As I look back I see the mark.  "What happened!" yell Ryan, but one look from me says he's sorry he yelled.

He knows better that it won't help if he gets angry.  I look back at her again and see her eyes starting to become glossy with tears.  She tries so hard not to cry.  "We'll talk at home"  says Raiden, but Layla shakes her head saying no. 

That is the first time she goes against us, I just hope there is a good reason for all that.

Layla pov

Stupid Rylan, he should have done it in the car. 

I wanted to explain everything to them, but now I don't get the chance.  Raiden knows and that's the one person I don't want him to know.

  I may be the youngest, but I know that Raiden is very overprotective of us.  Nothing can happen to us.

I just want to know why I understand that this is how siblings should be.  Just don't believe as badly as he does.

Guys sorry for the long wait I hope you all will enjoy these few chapters...love you guys❤....thanks for every vote and comment I get