Chapter 13 : First time as a family

Third pov

Everyone was still asleep while Bryan got up.  He's always the first one to get up. Then it's usually Raiden when he's almost done with breakfast.  Didn't know their little sister was going to get up so early too.

  Thought she would have slept longer with everything that happened yesterday.  Don't forget the conversation from last night or this morning.

Memory land
Ryan asked her what she wanted for her birthday.  Because it was going to be her first birthday that she had ever been a celebrity, she didn't want to go overboard, because she didn't know if she would get that chance again.  Her wish is simple.  She wants a cat, but not a small one, not one of the big cats.  No one understands again, because all domestic cats are small.  Rylan took a risk and asking mom what kind of cats they were.

"A wolf, but I'm not sure. It's part of a cat or part of a dog" she answered.  Everyone immediately wanted to say no, they couldn't keep a wolf.  They still wanted to start when she gave her famous puppy eyes.  Raiden was the first one to give in.  "Let's make a deal if you can find one within three days then you can keep it  deal" he asks.

She already had a plan in mind. She knew there would be one in the back yard where the woods are.
End of memory land
As he puts the last plate down the twins come into the kitchen to eat.  Everyone laughs and enjoys their breakfast as a family for the first time.  Usually they never ate together.  Layla sees that Ryan is a little different today, but she doesn't say anything. " We haven't given you a tour of the house yet"? Rylan asked her. 

She shook her head.  "Perfect! I'm going to do it" Ryan said. You can see he is much more excited to do it.  He would like to show her the playground, which is inside and outside.