Chapter 26 : Let's enjoy the party

Layla pov

"Come on Layla let's go down the party has already started" said Aunt Camilla.  We walk out together as soon as we get to the stairs music starts playing.  Everyone is staring at me.

I'm going to hide behind my closest aunt and that will be aunt Renique.  I hear some of them saying aww and laughing at me.  Just as I wanted to walk away, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Ryan I shout!" and spin around to give him a hug.  "Happy birthday little princess hope you will like this party" he said to me.  He just doesn't know that I would like anything they do for me.  To me,  they are my everything.

"Let us introduce you to some of the people" said Rylan.  I take each of the twins' hands and together we walk down the last Stairs.

   I just know that I couldn't have asked for a better family.  As we walk everyone wishes me happy birthday.   There is a group of children who look like they are the same age as me.

Why are almost everyone twins, I think, but I didn't know I was asking that out loud.  That's a good question little one's Rylan.

" Let's go say hello to them Bambi's Raiden" .  When we got to them Raiden greeted the older guys who looked his age.  Bambi are my friends' little sisters and brothers. 

  "Don't hide behind Rylan" he told me.  I know a lot of people are afraid of Rylan that's why I stand behind him.  No one will find me here.

  Slowly I start to move to the back to get away from them.  They must also understand that I am afraid to make friends, I have never had a friend.  I didn't see the person behind me.  Bryan wanted to stop me again then I got stuck against the person.

I Almost fell if he didn't catch me.  "Lala is that you?" ask the person.  I know that voice.  This is my friend who always stayed next to us, we always talked through the hunigin, but they moved.  Just never seen what he looks like.

  I was immediately in Bryan's arms again.  "Let's go meet them Bambi" Here is Luna the first twins are Elliott and Emma-leah then the last set is Faith and Felix all this is my Bambi Layla's Raiden*.  Shyly I wave to everyone.

  Let's go out where the party is.  Couldn't believe they put so much effort into my party. 

Let's enjoy the party.