◤✞ ᎬᏢᎨᏕᎾᎠᎬ ᎰᎾᏬᏒᎿᎬᎬᏁ ✞◥

The Moon was high above the Mountains of Mobius, surrounding the planet in a beautiful atmosphere of warm purples and dark blues, with dazzling stars in the night the sky.

The soft serenade of the Mermobians can be heard in the Non-Mobian territory, as the different species of Non-Mobians had gather at the first settlement of the Non-Mobian species.

It was the first in trillions of years, that these Mobians had gather in one location to celebrate the birth of a Queen.

Before the ceremony could begin, the Elders of the Non-Mobians were busy preparing the King in his fancy attire, that was designed to fit his modern aesthetic. A black tuxedo with pearlescent silver assets to it, perfectly cut holes in the back for his back spikes and spider like limbs, that had revealed themselves. The symbol of the Black Arms was also placed on the back of his tuxedo, looking at his reflection in the full body mirror, his main eyes had shifted to a pure black sclera with crimson irises.

"I'm proud of you Son..."

The Non-Mobian's crimson pinpricks shift up to look at his Third Eye...the powers that his Black Arm DNA gave him, wasn't originally his but his father's, who had been long dead, by his own hands, five-hundred-twenty years ago, during the Alien Invasion, the time he had met his half brother in, just to make the Alien suffer, he spared his life and let him live in the shadows on Mobius. With no hope of returning back to his home planet.

"...Thank you...Father." He quietly said to himself.

"I knew the moment that you defeated me, you'd do great things for the Non-Mobians just wish I could've told you sooner about your true origins, Your Mother was such an amazing woman, and I knew I could resurrect her." the third eye shifted its gaze somewhere else.

"Even so I'm grateful that I found out sooner, than later...the same with understanding what Maria meant by finding my happiness."

There was a long silence between the two, before the voice said it's final goodbye to his son, the third eye's sclera shifted to a pure black color with a cat like white pupil. Before it closed completely. Adjusting his inhibitor rings back into place, he took in a deep breath before opening the large double doors.

As for The Mobian, he two was getting ready for the ceremony...though he didn't really care what he given to wear, since this was a Non-Mobian tradition, something that he had experienced before, in his undead life.

The Eldests had the Mobian sitting in front of mirror, while they were apply makeup to his pale face. To at least make him look somewhat alive.

The Mobian was wearing a pure white dress, with gold assets to it, white leggings and glass heels, white elbow length gloves.

From the view of the window, he saw a lot of Non-Mobians that had shown up to the ceremony, sub-species all kinds.

From the angelic like voices of the mermobians, to the feral and animalistic side of the Weremobians, to the youthful and educated side of the Vampiric Mobians, a long with many others.

He couldn't help but to feel a little nervous seeing all of them...some of them probably took over some cities that mobians and humans used to populate.

He felt something wipe away a single tear from his face, looking at the mirror he saw those black tendrils that had just sprout out from his back, they were made out of his unique black blood, and is a part of his consciousness, over time the Mobian had came to realize that this unique ability of his had been with him the moment that he had been revived, but instead of being a threat, it was mostly his own subconscious communicating with him as well as being his protector. The tendrils formed into a heart to show its host that it liked his dress.