◤✞ ᎬᏢᎨᏕᎾᎠᎬ ᎿᏯᎬᏁᎿᎽ ✞◥

The thick dark clouds started to float in and over the first settlement of the Non-Mobians as it started to block out the warm rays of the now summer sun.

Another week had gone by without incident, well kind of...the end of last week, some Non-Mobians had been killed trying to break into the castle, thus a priest had been called to try and put in end to the Madness...with the citizens of the old settlement.

Though the priest that had arrived to the settlement, was none other than Infinite, who was aware of the situation, as well as the chaos that had started from the citizens, expecting their Queen to be a traitor, for sleeping with someone that wasn't King.

Infinite's words didn't really help in the matter, since he was agreeing with the King, who already knew about the situation from the beginning and didn't mind it, since that creature just so happened to be his blood brother, either way, the situation with the some of the citizens hadn't really decreased.

As for the Mobian himself, he was actually doing well...thanks to the support of the Servants, and his two lovers, help him through his pregnancy...the Nursery Chamber at a lot of room for him to walk around and do some safe laps around the room, he had window that had a perfect view of the lush green landscape. Every so often he could into the garden to get some fresh air.

Sonic was just wearing an oversized hoodie, and a pair of gray of sweatpants...that was even large on him...he just like the baggy feeling on his legs, he was just sitting on the metal operating table, of the mad fox's laboratory, for a check up and an ultrasound to see just how his kitons were doing. Shadow and Eclipse were on other side of the Mobian.

"Alright Specimen One-Nineteen, everything is running smoothly...and no abnormalities with your body, which is the most fascinating thing, out of all my Scientific Experiments." The Mad Fox said with a single eye twitch as he just dragged over the device that helped create an image of the inside of the body. "Now let's check on Specimen One-Nineteen A and B" he said as he just pulls the hoodie up slight exposing the Mobian's swollen abdomen.

"Can you at least refrain from calling them..." Sonic protested to his former brother, who only rolled his eyes...that he really wasn't going to be that, much like Sonic, he saw the kitons as small test subjects, for him to study in the future, after all he need to know the fascinating scientific things that was going on with the Undead Mobian's body, that lacked a pulse, heartbeat, and warmth that a normal living body produces, is able to have kids. Once the gel was squeezed onto the Mobian's baby bump, which he hardly felt since his body was natural cold no matter how many hot baths, or work out sessions.

Once the devices was placed onto skin, Miles started to move it around so that he can see some movement, and to anyone surprise, in the black and white static like image, was the two kitons.

"Oh my...they..." Eclipse started when he saw the kitons, this honest was the first time he was seeing his own kid, being in development...since the Aliens didn't have child like normal Mobians, and some Non-Mobians, did they had eggs, but this was the most beautiful thing that he had seen.

Sonic felt the alien's tail wrap around his arm, where he wear a golden bracelet on his wrist that had rubies and obsidian diamonds embedded into with the Black Arm emblem as well, since Black Arm Aliens had a different method with choosing a forever mate, that being mind melting, and blood exchange, Eclipse knew he would have to use other methods that was normal in the Mobian, lifestyle. But his brother had already taken up both options, so the alien went for a bracelet. And his sincere vows to Sonic.