17. Sweet Night

"Let's go together, Day."

"Hm?"

Mhok removed a hair strand from Day's face, "Let's go to my house together. We can travel to your parents' house too."

Day thought for a while. He missed his family, too. He decided that this was the best solution. That way, they wouldn't be apart.

"We can do that." Day smiled.

Mhok smiled at Day with eyes full of love, "Am I dreaming?"

Day furrowed his eyebrows, "What?"

"I can't believe you like me," Mhok took hold of Day's hands, "If I die tonight, I'll die being the happiest man on earth."

Day chuckled, "Cheesy."

Mhok laughed along, "Does that mean we're l-lovers now?"

Day shrugged, "That's how it works normally."

"As in boyfriends?"

"Yes, P'Mhok." Day clutched his hands tighter, "Why are you so unsure?"

"Can I test agai- "

"No," Day put on a poker face, "No more drunken kisses. Sober up first."

Mhok laughed, "Okay then. Let's go home."

"Ah, I'm tired." Day yawned, "A piggyback sounds nice."

"Alright," Mhok pulled Day on his feet, "I can do that much for my boyfriend."

Day giggled, "Thank you, love."

Mhok's stomach did a flip, "O-Okay, get on."

They began walking, well Mhok was walking.

"P'Mhok?" Day broke the silence all of a sudden.

"Hm?"

"Are you," Day buried his face in Mhok's shoulder, "Are you gay?" He mumbled.

Mhok stopped walking for a second before continuing, "I'm bisexual, actually."

"Oh," Day was embarrassed to have this conversation, but he had no reason to, "So, you like both men and women?"

Mhok glanced at him, over his shoulder, "I only like you, Day."

Day's cheeks heated up, "But you're fine with either, right?"

"I am." Mhok admitted, "But you're my first and only lover."

Day's blush intensified, "First?"

"Yes," Mhok laughed, "People don't find me interesting, and I dislike to fool around without having feelings. So it just remained that way."

"Oh," Day nodded in understanding, "You're my first boyfriend as well."

Mhok kind of knew it since Day had talked about having no girlfriend in the past, "You've never felt attracted to any man before?"

"No. Neither men nor women." Day laughed, sounding emotionless, "Who wanted a blind man anyway?"

"I do." Mhok replied immediately.

Day smiled, "And I'm glad."

By the time they had reached home, Day was fast asleep.

Noticing Day's sleepy state, Mhok walked to Day's room and laid him on the bed.

Day stirred a little, "P'Mhok?"

Mhok smiled and leaned down, placing a kiss on Day's forehead, "Sleep well."

Day caught Mhok's hand, "Don't leave."

"I'm not going anywhere, Day." Mhok assured, "I'll be in my room."

"No, stay here, please." Day pleaded in urgency. He was yet to fully sober up.

Mhok melted at that, "Here?"

"Yes," Day nodded, "Sleep with me."

Mhok's eyes widened, "Huh?"

Day patted the space beside him on the huge bed, "Lay here."

Mhok's face relaxed at the realization, "Oh okay."

He carefully climbed on the bed and occupied a side.

"Alright, now?" Mhok asked.

Day scooted closer and laid his head against his boyfriend's chest, "Much better."

Mhok smiled and wrapped his arms around Day in a warm embrace, "Will you forget all of this in the morning?"

"I wont," Day hugged him tighter, "I'd never."

"That's relieving," Mhok kissed Day's head, "Good night, Day."

"Good night, P'Mhok," He whispered against Mhok's chest.

The night was serene and tranquil without any dilemma lingering in the air.

They were finally right where they belonged.