D9 male: Ceres Falx

Name: Ceres Falx

Age: 13

District 9

Appearance: Ceres is thin due to malnourishment, similar to everyone else in his district. The only thing on his body other than skin and bonds is muscle. He is a lot stronger than he looks although he has to be to work in the fields. He has bright blue eyes, unlike most of the people in his District who have dull bown eyes. He has dirty blonde hair,much like the colors of the fields. Despite working in the fields all day, he is incredibly pale.

Personality: Ceres is fairly shy , an asset to working in the fields. He has a few friends who see his sarcastic sense of humor. He is fiercely loyal and will defend his friends as much as possible. He will kill whoever he has to to get home.

Celebrity: a skinny version of Alexander Ludwig at age 13

Weapon: like everyone in District 9, he can us a scythe fairly well, although in Trainjng he discovered the scythes used for weapons were extremely different. He has excellent aim though and can use throwing knives very well.

Background: Ceres doesn't have a terrible sob story. He was born and raised in the poor part of District 9. He has a twin brother and an 11 year old either. The only really sad thing that has happened in his life is that last year, one of his friends got reaped and killed by a mutt.

Token: a watch that they get to work in the fields so they know when their shift ends. A Peacekeeper took pity on him and let him keep it for the Games.

----------------------------------------

Thanks to @TheDarkHorse for making another tribute!