D1 male: Cash Paradi

Name: Cash Paradi

District: 1

Gender: male

Volunteer: no

Age: 14

Appearance: Cash's body is lean, and not particularly muscular. Cash has light brown hair. He has a round face with big cheeks and soft brown eyes that look like melted chocolate. He is tall for his age, making him look older than he really is. He has strong arms from welding iron to glass, since his whole family are glassware makers.

Personality: Cash has always been an overachiever, trying to compare to his two older brothers. The eldest brother, Rich, is a past victor. Rich is snide and often brags of his success, pushing Cash to try even harder to achieve fame and greatness. Cash's second older brother is Finery. Finery is extremely intelligent and handsome, and so he is very famous and well-liked. Cash dreams of being an actor, but knows that his chances are slim now that he has been reaped. He hopes to win so he can be famous and bring pride to his district. Cash is very artistic as well. He also loves birds, so he paints them or welds glass to look like them often.

Weapon of choice: hammer. Cash has a knack with fire, and is good at getting it to do what he wants. He is skilled with using torches.

Token: a stained-glass parrot that hangs on a silver chain around his neck.

Celebrity look alike: Justin Beiber (I know that sounds stupid but he looks just like how I imagine Cash.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to @The_Hunger_Game for making another tribute!:)