D6 female: Scarlett Stone

Name: Scarlett Stone

District: 6

Age: 17 Gender: Female

Volunteer?: Yes, she always wanted to be part of the hunger games. To avenge her grandmother, who died being shot by a peacekeeper. And when her little sister, Lilett, was chosen she new that it was time.

Apearance: She has long platinum blonde hair that is naturally sparkly and wavy, her eyes are a magical hazel, which has a soft blue in the middle, she is slim and beautiful, with her natural peachy lips and curves in all the right places.

Personality: She is sweet, caring, smart and very down to earth. Althought, she is not scared to take a life if needed. She had alot of boyfriends in her whole life but nothing too serious. She has her normal group of friends, which she loves, she has always been the of the popular of the unpopulars, or the other way around, but has never been bullied before.

Weapon of choice: Double voulge, Swords, machetes, bow and arrows, spears... You name it! She has trained for the games every single day, since the age of 8, knowing that the time will come, so better save then sorry. She will not be scared to show her skills to those who dare her.

---------------------------------------

Thanks to @SliverPearls for making a tribute!!