The Arena: Bloodbath

Finally the time has come for you tributes to fight to the death. As you say bye to your fellow stylist and mentor you are to go inside a mysterious tube that transports you to either your death or victory. You find the platform rising and sun hits your eyes. You look around and see... grass. Just grass. The cornucopia is about 7 feet away from each pedestal. There you see many weapons and supplies scattered in the middle. Farther away you see four tunnels that have number 1 2 3 and 4 on them, you'll have to pick one in order to survive, because once the bloodbath is over boom goes the cornucopia. Once you have everything you need you go through a tunnel and hope for the best. You must end with your tribute describing where they are (You make up how it looks and make sure you go through the tunnel you picked) and what they think about it.

Now it's time to reveal what each tunnel is!

Tunnel 1: Jungle. There are vines, swamps, and many dangerous things in the jungle, including mutts!

Tunnel 2: Forest. The grass is a fresh green and there are many trees. Beware! The forest isn't as nice as it seems.

Tunnel 3: Desert. It's very hot, and all you see is sand, you wonder how you will survive. But once again, the game makers wouldn't put you in an arena that you would die quickly so there must be some resources some where.

Tunnel 4: Mountains. There are various mountains everywhere. The only way you can travel is by climbing, so good luck with that!

Those were all the arenas!

Sponsors! I will include a chapter on who is sponsored, and that will be involved in the next task.

1) You have too describe what your tribute is wearing, which is made for any of the arenas in case you choose something else.

2) You have too describe what you see once you go through the tunnel you chose.

3) Last you have to kill 3 tributes and mention how 2 tributes have died.

For alliances that will be mentioned on task 3. You can mention in your entry about you seeing them but other than that don't already team up with them, that will wait until task 3. Same goes for romance in the arena, you team up with your partner in task 3!

Now for the voting system it will be counted on how many times you have been killed, so if you were killed like 5 times, more than anyone else you will be up for elimination. 3 tributes will be up for elimination.

Any other questions can be anwered in the comment section below!

If you need any extensions just ask.

DUE DATE IS APRIL THE 28th!

Until Next time tributes! Game maker says bye! E