52. Zayn goes to see Rafaella and the babies and Niall gets so angry..

Niall was with Louis and Liam and he was so excited and happy.

Niall: My beautiful princess loved the song that i wrote for her. She told me that she don't want to sing it live just to record it.  Can that be our new single please? 

Liam: No sadly it cant. We already decided what our new single will be Niall.. Sorry i must go now. Sophia is calling me.

Niall: I must go now to my beautiful princess. I'am going to bye her a necklace to wear. Can you help me Louis? And for my baby princess a teddy bear.

Louis: You cant go with Harry? I don't like go shopping.

Niall: I don't know what to choose help me please Louis.

Louis: Alright mate. We will go then.

Meanwhile Liam was talking with Zayn at the phone.

Liam: Why are you calling me all the time Zayn?

Zayn: I need your help. I want to see Rafaella and the babies.

Liam: Why? Do you want this?

Zayn: I haven't told you that but i have feelings for her. Cant stop thinking about her.

Liam: OMG does Perrie knows that?

Zayn: Of course. Perrie wants also a baby. All of you have. And btw i'm the first one that got engaged. How i wish Rafaella's babies were mine.

Liam: OK if Niall and Louis found out that i help you see her cause you have feelings for her they are gonna kill me. You can go now to see her. Niall and Louis are out now to buy something.

Zayn: Ok i will go now..

Meanwhile Rafaella was with Gemma.

Rafaella: Niall wrote a song for me. Isn't that so romantic? He wants me to sing it with him but i told him i would only record him. I don't want the people to think that i'am with him to become famous.

Gemma: Dont think like this. If you want to be singer. Do it. Dont think about what the people may think about you. I believe in you..

Rafaella: Okay thanks for the advice Gemma. I will think about it.. Who is knocking the door? I'am going to open.

Gemma: Sit right there. I will go and open cause i'm leaving btw.. Bye ..

Gemma went and open and it was Zayn.. He was holding flowers and box of chocolates and another little box.

Gemma: Hi Zayn nice to see you. Talk later Rafaella.

Zayn: Hi Rafaella. How are you? These flowers are for you and these chocolates.  And these are for your babies. Can i see them?

Rafaella: Yes of course.

I went with Zayn at the bedroom to see the babies. The baby girl wasn't sleeping and she was smiling when she saw me.

Zayn: Aww that baby girl is so cute just like you. Is she always smiling like this?

Rafaella: This baby girl smiles all the time and she doesn't sleep too much. 

Zayn: I bought her this. It is bracelet that writes angel girl.

Rafaella: Aww this is so cute. Btw Niall knows that you are here?

Zayn: No he doesn't know that. 

Rafaella: Okay and here it is the my baby boy that i love him with all my heart but Niall doesn't at all.

Zayn: Why did you think about that?

Rafaella: Do you believe that he doesn't even hold him in his arms at least for once? He only gives attention to the baby girl?

Zayn: I don't know what is wrong with him. Niall always wanted to have a son. He looks exactly like him.

Rafaella: It hurts me that he doesn't want him at all. That poor baby has breathing problems and sleeps all the time.

Zayn: Just like me. He likes to sleep.Can i hold him? 

Rafaella: Yes of course.

Zayn hold the baby boy and the boy woke up. 

Zayn: This is for you baby boy. A bracelet who writes mums prince.  You have such beautiful eyes like your daddy Niall has. Is is so bad and sad that he doesn't want a cute baby angel just like you. If i was your dad i would love you with all i have. Cause you are a part of me and your beautiful mommy that i love so much..

Rafaella: WHAT OMG? ZAYN THAT WAS SO SWEET. NIALL HAS NEVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THIS TO ME.,i started crying.

Zayn: Please don't cry my beautiful girl. I love you..he said and kiss me. I forget that Zayn kiss so good. The baby boy then said daddy and me and Zayn have lost it and Niall and Louis have came at that moment exactly.

Niall: WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE WITH MY WIFE AND MY SON? WHY MY BABY BOY CALLS YOU SON?  GO AWAY FROM MY HOUSE NOW.

Zayn: I will go now but it is not what you think. I just gave some attention to your son cause you dont give him any attention. 

Niall: Go away from my house right now. And don't you ever go near my beautiful princess cause i will kill you.

 I have never see Niall so mad and i was scared.  Zayn didn't said anything to him. Louis has took him out and they left. I was at the bed crying. Niall saw that i was crying and he lay beside me and cuddle me and he was playing with my heart.

Niall: Sorry my princess if i scared you. I will never shout like this again. I promise you. Btw why you kiss him and why my son called him daddy?

Rafaella: You remember now that you have a son? 

Niall: I never forget him. It is that he is just so small and my hands are so big and i'm afraid i will break his neck and then you will be sad and it hurts me to see you sad.

Rafaella: He told Zayn daddy and this is the only time he has seen him. What did you have to say about this. He show him love. thats why..

Niall: I love also our baby boy. But understand what i said please. So where is my baby princess that she is always smiling at me? Why is she is wearing angel girl bracelet. She is baby princess. 

He took that bracelet and he put her a bracelet that writes baby princess. 

Rafaella: Why are you so jealous of Zayn? I'am going with him btw. He is gonna help me with my career.

Niall: WHAT DID YOU SAY?