2.A conversation with my cousin Maria. She doesn't understands me..

So i was thinking how i could meet Niall and tell him how much i love him and how much happy he makes me. In February 2014 i discovered Twitter so i join in it with the hope that Niall would notice me and know about me..

It was February 14 and i was writing to Niall on twitter and  i was telling him how much i love him and how much he means to me. Suddenly my mum came to my room and told me:

- My mum : Hi Rafaella just wanted to tell you that your cousin Maria came here to see you. Should i tell her to come in?

- Rafaella: Yes,i told her.

After 5 minutes my cousin Maria came to my room.

- Maria: Hi Rafaella. How are you? Happy Valentines Day,she said to me and hugged me.

- Rafaella: Hi Maria. Thanks but i don't celebrate Valentines day. This is for you and your boyfriend not me.

- Maria: That's why i came here to invite you to come with us. Do you know who will be with us? John the boy that you had a crush on him when you were 16.

- Rafaella: Well thanks for the invitation but i will not come. I prefer to stay here.

- Maria:But why? I saw that you were writing something to someone to your laptop when i came in. Is it a new crush? Tell me all about it..

- Rafaella: I'm not going to tell you cause you will make fun of me.

-Maria: Why tell me please.I'm so curious right now..

- Rafaella: Ok so there is a boy band called One Direction and at the moment i'm in love with the blonde one. His name is Niall and i'm writing to him everyday with the hope that he will notice me.

I told that to Maria and i show her a picture of him. Maria was looking at me like i was a crazy person and started laughing at me..

- Maria: Omg you are not serious right now. You are in love with someone that probably would never meet in your whole life and he is famous and i'm sure he already has a girlfriend. You need help and i'm here to help you .

- Rafaella: I knew that you would make fun of me about this. I didn't except you to understand me. This boy means everything to me. He is the reason why i'm happy and strong. I love him with all my heart. He is my angel sent from heaven.

- Maria: Enough dreaming  Cinderella wake up. You need to find a real boyfriend who cares about you and not be fantasizing about this famous pop star. He will never love you and care about you. So you will come tonight with me and my boyfriend Peter and i'm sure when you will see John you will fall in love with him again. I already decided that with your mum. I will come and pick you up at 9. See you later. And this dress is for you Cinderella. Bye.

Maria left a bag on my bed and left. I didn't manage to tell her anything. She run away quickly. I open the bag and saw a nice pink dress. I didn't want to go out tonight. And i started crying. How i wish Niall was here with me and hug me and make me feel all better. I wish i was with him on Valentines day and spend time with him and not with my cousin  and her boyfriend that make fun of me. And why did they decide to bring John with them? Do they think when i will see him i will fall in love with him again? That would probably never happen cause my heart belongs to my angel Niall and no one else.

I put on my headphones and put my fave song Little Things and i was listening to Niall's solo again and again and i imagined that he was singing that to me and i started crying. 

And finally i decided to go..I put on my pink dress and i was waiting..