56. Niall's and Rafaella's romantic date at Eiffel Tower eating pizza..

Niall and Louis explain to the police what happened with Natalia.

Police: So you tell us that she accidentally slipped and hit her self at the table. 

Louis: Yes it was such a sad tragic moment. The baby was in shocked when he saw this. He couldnt stop crying..

Police: Was his mother? 

Louis: YES IT WAS. THE POOR BABY BOY NOW IS AN ORPHAN. HOW SAD. 

A police: Okay then we will go now.

The police went and Niall was looking at Louis and he was in shocked.

Niall: Why did you lied to them? Natalia is not his mother.

Louis: The police mustn't know anything about Rafaella.

Niall: You both killed people we are murders.

Louis: You are the same. So where did she go now and took the baby girl?

Niall: I'm afraid of my both princess. We must look for her. Lets go. 

Louis: Hahaha lets leave the baby at Harry. Now he will have 5 babies to take care off. Hahaha is so funny.

Niall: It is so funny. I will be crazy if i had 5 babies to take care off.

Louis: You are already crazy Niall.

Niall: Ohh shut up Louis.

Louis: What did you just said to me young Niall?

Niall: Nothing lets go find my princess.

Meanwhile Rafaella went to Zayn cause she had a plan.

Rafaella: I want you to help me with something Zayn.

Zayn: What do you want?

Rafaella: I want to go a romantic trip with Niall at Paris today please. Can you help me?

Zayn: Niall knows that you are here?

Rafaella: No so call Liam and tell him that i'm with you at Paris and tell it to Niall. I wanna see if he could come and find me. I want to prove something.

Zayn: What to prove?

Rafaella: That he is jealous of you and that when he is jealous he will make love to me.

Zayn: Why did you tell me that it hurts me.

Rafaella: Sorry help me please.  

Zayn: Okay i will call Liam..,and he called him and told him..

Meanwhile Liam went to Niall and Louis to tell them about Rafaella and Zayn.

Liam: She is in Paris with Zayn right now..

Niall: WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING WITH HIM? WHERE IS MY BABY PRINCESS?

Liam: She is with Sophia. Dont worry..

Niall: Louis lets go now to Paris. I will buy her pizza.

Louis: Why should i come with you? And you will buy her pizza? What is wrong with you? 

Niall: I have a plan.. Lets go..

It passed about 5 hours. Rafaella was with Zayn at the Paris at the Eiffel tower.

Rafaella: Harry called me and tell me that Niall and Louis are coming here. Hahaha my plan is working. He is jealous of you.

Zayn: You are both so crazy. You are the same.

Rafaella: He keeps calling me but i ignored him. I will text Harry to tell them that we are at the Eiffel Tower right now.

It passed another one hour and Niall and Louis had arrived at Paris..

Niall: Where are they now? 

Louis: Haha they are at the top of the Eiffel tower. See Zayn is more romantic than you.

Niall: Dont start again. How do i look?

Louis: Why are you wearing this white suit? Are you a price charming?

Niall: Yes i am and i'm going to found my beautiful princess? What time is it?

Louis: It is almost midnight. 

Niall: Lets go then..

It passed 10 minutes and i saw Niall wearing his white suit and he look like a prince charming..

Rafaella: OMG NIALL YOU CAME. I run into his arms and hug him. Zayn and Louis had gone and leave us alone.

Niall: I bring you some pizza my beautiful princess but first i will sing our song with my guitar..

Niall took his guitar and started singing..

"Baby don't you ever stop smiling. That beautiful smile of yours makes me happy and strong. When you lose hope., Dont you ever give up. I'll keep you alive. I'll keep you forever in my arms. You"ll be safe with me.. Dont be afraid to fall I will catch you and i will help you fix your broken heart.

Now look at us. You made each other happy. You are my other half of my heart that was missing. You came into my life and fix me and i will always love you with all my heart..

I'am so crazy in love with you. With your all. My life is complete when you are here with me and you see you smiling at me.. I wanna dance with you your fave slow song and hold you closer to me and feel your heart beating faster and faster. And then look at your eyes and stole you a kiss..

Now look at us. You made each other happy. You are my other half of my heart that was missing. You came into my life and fix me and i will always love you with all my heart..

You make me feel alive and happy and strong . I will never give you. I will always be here for you and love you with all my heart and i will keep you safe in my heart. You came into my life and save me my angel and i will always love you with all my heart.."

Rafaella: Aww my baby angel Niall you are so sweet,I said to him and gave him a sweet kiss. 

Niall: So lets share this pizza. I really cant believe that I'am saying this. Me to share food. Hahaha.

Rafaella: Can you stop laugh cause i will eat teh whole pizza by myself..

Niall: Haha this is so romantic. We are at the top of the Eiffel tower and eating pizza..

Rafaella: For me it is so romantic. You travel so many miles just to see me and bring me pizza. You are so crazy Horan.

Niall: I'm crazy in love with you my beautiful princess. I love you with all my heart..he said and kissed me..

We were eating our pizza and it was only left one slice of pizza..

Niall: Dont you dare eat that.

Rafaella: PLEASE MY ANGEL NIALL I LOVE YOU SO MUCH..  

Niall then grabs my face and he pulls me closer to him and he leans to kiss me. 

Niall: You are the most beautiful princess and i love you with all my heart.

Then Louis came and grabs the last slice of pizza.

Louis: Thanks for the pizza guys. Btw get a room..

Niall took me by the hand and went to a hotel. He put me in the bed and we were cuddling.. Then he started kissing my neck and playing with my hair..He was ready to take off my shirt and i stopped him.

Rafaella: You are jealous. Thats why you are kissing me now..

Niall: No I'm not ,he was kissing my tummy and i wanted to scream and i run my fingers through his hair. Then he gave me a very passionate long kiss at my lips..

Rafaella: I love yous o much my beautiful baby angel., i close my eyes and felt asleep at his strong arms.

Niall: I love you so much my beautiful princess.,he said and we were cuddling  each other and then fall asleep in  each other arms..

PS. How romantic is this.. To sleep in Niall's strong arms while he says sweet things to you. He is such a sweet angel boy. Love him.  Rafaella and Niall are finally so happy together..