Elena's Meltdown

Jenna opened the door. "Hi. - how can I help you?" Jenna asks the guy at the door. " I'm looking for Elena Gilbert." He says. Elena began to freak out. She knew who that was. Jeremy noticed. He wrote is that Jughead? On a piece of paper. Elena nodded. "My name is Jughead. - my girlfriend. - your niece ran away. - is she here?" Jughead spoke. "No she isn't." Jenna lied. Jughead shook his head. "If you see her. - call me." Jughead left got in his car drove off with speed. Almost knocking down Rebekah in the process.

————————————————————

"I can't stay here. - he will be back." Elena now started to panic. She started breaking down in tears.

"You don't know that

"You don't know that. - stay. - let me call Elijah. - over. - he be able to help." Jenna spoke. Elena started to hyperventilating.  " sit down. - head between your legs." Jeremy spoke. "I can't breathe." Elena said.  "This will help. - please." Jeremy now on the verge of begging. Elena put her head between her legs. Jenna rang Elijah. Jeremy stayed beside Elena.

————————————————————

Elijah walked in he didn't knock as instructed by Jenna. "Where is she?" Elijah asks. "In the living room. - with Jeremy." Jenna spoke. He walked straight in. "I got it from here." Elijah said to Jeremy. "Ok. - thanks." Jeremy spoke. He walked straight out. "Hey. - what happened?" Elijah kneeled down beside her. " Jughead. - turned up. - Jenna lied. - I have to leave." Elena breathed out. "We will protect you. - he is gone. - he almost ran over Rebekah." Elijah spoke. "Is she ok?" Elena asks her focus turned to Rebekah. " she is fine. - don't worry about her." Elijah spoke. "I need to hear that. - sorry." Elena spoke. " I ring her now." Elijah now pulled out of his pocket. "Hi Rebekah. - I told Elena about Jughead. - she wants to know are you ok?" Elijah then put his phone on loud speaker. "Hi Elena. - I am fine." Rebekah spoke. " hi Rebekah. - are you sure?" Elena asks. "I am sure. - how could you be so concerned about me when I was so horrible to you?" Rebekah asks. "I get that. - Henrick was your brother. - and besides I don't want anyone get hurt by him. - like I did." Elena said. "Can I come over too?" Rebekah asks. "Yes you can." Elena spoke. "Hey. - come here" Elijah said and hugged Elena.

————————————————————

Elijah was still kneeling in front of Elena. Trying to convince her that Jughead was lying about everything. 

But Elena wasn't having any of it

But Elena wasn't having any of it. "Listen to me. - your family loves you. - you are absolutely beautiful. - and you have a wonderful heart. - the most perfect body. - if I thought by any means that I was perfect for you. - I would be with you. - in a heartbeat." Elijah spoke.

"I

"I. - can't. - I'm sorry." Elena barely spoke. "I know. - don't worry." Elijah said. "They don't. - will never love me. - I know that." Elena said. "Your aunt rang me. - that must have been hard for her to do. - but she did it. - do you know why?" Elijah spoke. Elena shook her head no. "Because she loves you. - when I walked in here. - I saw Jeremy kneeling down were I am now. - cuddling you. - wiping away your tears. - who he do that if he didn't love you?" Elijah spoke. "I guess not." Elena whispered.

————————————————————