What happens next?

Elena still hiding behind the counter. Scared to death. Who never met jughead father or stepmother before. Was the reason she didn't know the voice. "Fp. - this is pointless. - if she is here. - she obviously doesn't want anything to do with us. - maybe we should leave." Alice spoke. "Not until. - I know for sure." Fp spoke. Alice gave a nod. Knowing not to piss off her husband.

Just then Caroline parked her car up

Just then Caroline parked her car up. "Hey. - what are you two doing here?" Caroline now shouted. "We are looking for someone. - maybe you know her. - Elena Gilbert." Fp spoke. "I don't know anyone of that name." Caroline lied smoothly. "Are you sure?" Alice asks. "I sure. - if that's all leave." Caroline said. "Says who? - you? - ha." Fp laughed. "Yes me. - my mother is the sherif of this place. - all I have to do is ring her." Caroline said. "Fp. - come on. - she isn't here." Alice said. Fp had just gotten out of jail. "You wouldn't." Fp said. Caroline pulled out her phone. "Alright. - we are leaving." Fp left. Caroline stood there to make sure they went. Before she knocked on the door.

 Before she knocked on the door

Jenna came home. "Caroline hi." Jenna spoke. "Hi Jenna. - there were two people here looking for Elena. - she was so scared that she texted me. - I've never seen her this bad before. - Elena is now in bed. - she is exhausted. - I told her that I be here when she woke up." Caroline quickly explained. "Thank you. - how did you get rid of them?" Jenna spoke. "I told them about my mom being sheriff. - went to call her and they left." Caroline said. "Thank you for always being here for Elena." Jenna now hugged her. Caroline hugged Jenna back. "There is no need to thank me. - Elena has quickly became one of my best friends." Caroline spoke. "I'm gonna check on her. - I'll be back down in a minute."Jenna then went up to the stairs.

"Jenna then went up to the stairs