Chapter 16: (Eros Side)

EROS' POV

     let's go back to the time before all the kissing happend.

✘FLASHBACK✘

    I was so pissed because of many things. first; i hate to admit that Cyrus was right, that the woman-with-a-guys-name was indeed my last shot. second, i hate the fact that bastards are already having guts to court Megan, third, i just got in to a relationship with an amazona. fourth, it's the third day since i got into a relationship but still i haven't seen any single starnd of my so called girlfriend.

    and just talking about Megan, there she is holding a bouquet of roses. and before i could even lose control i decided to let it pass for now.

    but before i could evenly leave a clumsy good for nothing bumped into me, and to my surprise. well if it isn't the so called missing in action girlfriend of mine

   my head started boiling because of slowpoke and a hardheaded woman she is. that was also the day i called her bae which i technically don't know where it came from, and yes i intentionaly made Megan Jealous.

    i drag her to my car, and i honestly don't have any idea where we'll be going so i devided to just go home, take a shower ta freshen my mood.

    but something came up that day, that i wasn't even expecting.

     i really didn't mean to kiss her. is just that, the moment my eyes landed on her lips there was something that hit me, like i was possessed or something.

    i was really lost just by staring at her lips cause honestly speaking it was quite tempting and inviting. but don't get me wrong, i'm Eros, the Sex God Cassanova so don't put malice on it. i was just a celibated guy that have urges.

    though seeing her unknowingly drool over me made me happy, it just means that i also have this effect on her.

and i was quite thankful for Cyrus for knocking in that day,.

"dude bakit umuwi---" his sentence cut in thin air soon as he noticed the i wasn't alone in my room

    i gave him a what-do-you-want-look that just earned me a grin from him

"ehm... really Eros? not your last shot ey?" he mockingly said with a mockingky gaze and an unremovable irritating grin

   i was about to swear him when he put up both his hands on the air like stoping me at the same time surrendering.

"alright... alright, i get it. you guys need privacy, i also know na hindi ka magiging Sex God Cassanova kung hindi ka si Eros." he stated but before he could even continue his speach i already cut him off

"what the hell are you talking about?" i said between greeted teeth that only the both of us could hear

   i'm worried that, that woman might here us then my plan would be all screwed up.

"nothing, you'll be just needing her cooperation to get Megan Back. just a conspiracy, no more, no less" he said in serious tone

"i know what i'm doing. don't ever dare ro interfer" i said in a much more serious but a warning tone

   but he just smirk and dodge his head that earnes him a warning look

"i wont interfere, i'm reminding you bro, she is different and if i were you? i'll think before doing something i would regret." what is the deal tripping over this clumsy not lady like woman? i  wondered, Cyrus' really seemed to care for this big mouthed mutant.

"guess what? i'm not you" i mockingly said.  and his brows creased

"wag mong gagalawin kung wala kang balak seryosohin. man up" he said that caught me off guard i mean, he's aware of all my doings, but this one's new. i guess she really must something for Cyrus to be this protective to her

"ok, i won't" i replied, his been like brother to me from the start. he gave me a smug grin

"anyway, dumaan lang ako para daanan tong bag mo. umalis ka kasi agad. so i'll go ahead" he said after handing me my bag. he really know how to hange the atmosphere.

  i bid him goodbye before closing the door and decided to drive Victoria home, before i could even lose my control.

●•••••
EROS' POV

      i teased her about this free taste thing. i don't know, i just find myself enjoying everytime i get to see her irritated, though don't put malice on it.

     even though i hate attention i decided to put up scenes to make it a little bit more convincing in the eyes of the whole university body.

    the scenes that i've been pulling were  indeed effective, though i already start feeling the consequences of my stunts.

   sucrificing my quite life for Megan is something i would never regret, i'm doi g this because i wan't her easily and quickly realize that she can't afford to lose me.

     i intended to be much more sweeter, caring, gentleman and much more showy everytime Megans around. i hate to see her cry at times because of jealousy, but the thought of her being jealous really makes me happy knowing she still have feelings for me.

       since i've been driving Victoria home since we started this stunts, now i am compel to drive her home.

     i was waiting at the exit of their building, much as possible hiding from a body of students.

     i've already seen faces and they're already starting to lessen but i still haven't seen Victoria

   i waited for the next 5 to 10 minutes, when i suddenly saw her walking out the room i was about to approach her but then stop on my track when i noticed that she was looking for something or someone? so i decided to stay at my place.

     after peeking through out the door she started walking at the hall so i started following her without noise.

     my brows crease for what she was doing, even in the staires she was peeking.

     she immediately hide at my car then started to look for someone again. she got out her phone, did something with it then put it back on her bag.

   then it came to me maybe she wasn't looking for someone, rather she was hiding from someone.

   i smirk at the thought that she was avoiding me and she was still unaware of my pressence, but sorry to her, we both go to the same University

.   she was almost pale after seeing me behind her, i asked her if she was avoiding me and she said no, although it is all so obvious that she was. but i was again tempted to take her lips so i decided to take her home.

   at first she argued because she said her brother was the who will drive her home, but unfortunately at the end, i won.

    before riding my car i saw Megan not far from us, so i decided to play a little of my stunts. her face was really hurt, and before i could even walk over her to comfort her i decided to take Victoria home, before i could even screw everything on my plan.

     i'm sorry Baby, but this for the both of us. just realize what you have to realize and everything would be back to what it was like before.