Chapter 3: The Search

EROS POV

"HAHAHAHA!!!" That's Cyrus, after telling him what my 'big plan' was then he started laughing like a retard asshole

"would you stop?! what the fvck is so funny?!" i irritatedly ask him

"HAHAHA!! OHW MAN!" he exclaimed "AHH. AHHH. AHH." that's him chasing his breathings "you were calling me gay the other day just because you thought i was blushing."

"but you were really blushing as-shole."

"haha. but this? this is more than gay. haha i was expecting for an explosive 'big plan' of yours but.. pft. HAHAHAHA." he teased, ignoring my retort

"shut up bas-tard. it work on stories. it always does." its been 3 days since i found out of her comeback and 3 sleepless nights figuring, thinking for my big plan. today's Monday and now i'm asking Cyrus for his participation to my plan. but all i could get is this.

"WAHAHAHA!! what now Eros? you read books now? HAHA. this is much more gayer than i thought. hahaha so fvcki---OUCH!!"

"i said shut up." i glared at him

FLASHBACK

[hel--]

"meet me at the back"

[F-vck! But dude! I'm in the middle of a pair of legs , we just got star ----]

toot.. toot.. toot

  i put my phone back in my pocket then lit my cigar as i sat on the concrete bench of the old garden at the back of the pool.

  as i was smoking my cigar i felt someone's presence and with instinct i caught the beer in can that Cyrus threw me.

  tss bas-tard. a mischievous grin was plastered on his face while his left hand on his pocket and the other one holding a can of beer while making his way here.

"nice catch dude" he said as he sat beside me "soooo.. whats up?"

"i'm telling you something"

" yeah, i heard. so this better be good. just so you know you just disturbed my class with Sandra, or was it Cassandra? Brenda? i think Alexandra ai basta yung babaeng may ANDRA ang pangalan. HAHA." he stupidly laugh that made me shook my head 'crazy as-stard friend' he took a sip on his can before looking at me again "so what is it?"

"i need you to give me a girl."

"what? why? ayaw na ba sayu ng mga babae mo? ang hina kasi ng performance mo! HAHA. sabi sayo mas malaki talaga ang putoto--aray naman!"

"tss. stupid! it's not that. but my di-ck's still bigger than yours."

"e ano nga? tangina inistorbo mo yung moment ko para lang humingi ng babae?!"