Chapter 28:

EROS' POV

i remember the talk i had with Stone the other day at Cypress

●FLASHBACK●

"srsly bro, you should fix your hell of a messed up life" he said, i gave him a what-are-you-talking-about-look he just showed a disbeliefing grin while shooking his head then sip on his Jacks'

"do you really love Megan?" i was taken aback with his sudden question

"of-ofcorse!" i retorted that sounded so defensive

he doubtingly eyed me, as if i was telling a lie, or am i? i shrugg my doubting thoughts "i wouldn't go down this far if i'm not, you of all people know that" i said through greeted teeth.

his doubts are making me doubt my own feelings for Meg, i've gone enough shits and i won't back down, not this time, not ever.

"i know. is just that, your words aren't competenting with your actions" he said with a shrug

"what do you mean?" i irritatedly ask.

he is perplexing me and i don't want to doubt my love for Meg, i just won't.

"you're all into Megganie and seconds later you're pestering Victoria"

"so? dude, i know how protective of you to her. but believe me, won't do her no harm" i said cooly

"really, Eros?" he retorted doubtedly but i nod as i sip on my Jacks' "why are you even pestering her?"

"i just love to"

"ohw please! nag ka ayos na kayo ni Meg diba? why are you still that persistent to have her? The contract is already void" he said that made me a bit mad, mad about the truth that the contact is already void

"its not! not until completed for two months" i said through greeted teeth

"i don't know what are you planning but, if this is one of your games, stop it"

"it's not, Cyrus! it's not! fuck!" i retorted out of frustration "i.. i... i just feel comfortable with her, that aside from you guys there is still someone who i could show my worst but still choose to stay. i enjoy our silly fights and conversations. i... i" i flick my lips out of frustratuon, trying to look for the perfect words to describe why i am being all shit for the past few days "i just love the feeling when i'm with her."

i took a full shot on my glass before pouring another Jacks on it "leave this on me dude. i'll surely be with Magganie sooner, i just want to spend the remaining weeks of our contract together, please?"

i don't know if i'm being gay or just plainly drunk, cause i'm not sure anymore with what i'm talking.

then he smiled then smirked, as if he just won something from me.

"alright"

--------------*

LUIS' POV

"haaaay" napa buntong hininga nalang ako ng lumapat ang likod ko sa malambot na kama.

napatulala ako sa kisame ng "did you like it?" Eros' voice suddenly popped inside my head kaya nabaling ang tingin ko sa bagay na nasa side table ko

at na alala kung bakit ako may ganyan

●FLASHBACK●

hindi naman ako nag hahabol ng oras dahil maaga ako nag punta dito