Chapter 12

"You don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed"
-Eminem

EROS POV

"bakit ba kanina kapa naka busangot ah Eros, ma men?" Justin playfully ask me while putting his arm on my shoulder.

"psh" all i could say. removing his arm.

i mean who wouldn't? last Friday i just got in to a relationship and today's Monday and i haven't even saw any single strand of my new-so-called-girlfriend. the thought of "having the so called girlfriend" actually makes me roll my freaking eyes.

"don't tell me it's about Megan, pare?" Clint said.

they knew our history. from day one of courting her, until we became an official lovey dovey couple which was technically my happiest moment here in west wood, until the freaking day she freaking left me, which was the saddest and most painful part of my life--the reason why i became like this. they all knew--the whole school knew. it was never a secret.

"oh ano? tara tara"

i can't even understand anything from them. i always get lost when talking about Megan. then there was a tap on my shoulder that made me look at them

"what?!" i said with greeted teeth trying to control myself but still there's a stain of annoyance in my voice.

"woooah woooah, easy there lion" Justin laughingly said with his hands right about his chest saying 'i surrender'

"where the fvck is Cyrus?!" i ask them. coz like with Luis, haven't saw his shadow for the whole day.

"he is with Ren----" he was cut off when the door opened bringing out a grinning Cyrus and Renz. "oh andito na pala sila, tara kayo dali"

"why? anong meron?" Cyrus ask while walking himself closer to us with his mischievous grin still plastered on his face

psh. i could smell sex. and right as he slump himself to the sofa

"tangina! amoy tamod!" Clint proclaim which made Renz and Cyrus laugh. and i was right.

"ano magagawa namin? eh gwapo ako e" Cyrus being a head again "alangan tangihan namin yung nag gagandahang nursing student ng University na 'to, edi naging bastos na kami niyan?" he reasonably respond

"ewan ko sayo Cyrus! anyways. bar tayo mamaya---"

"wait wait wait. walang practise?" Cyrus ask. well of course he is the team captain. psh what a team captain

"wala paps, busy daw si coach, kakant*tin niya daw kasi yung misis niya!" Justin jokingly said which made everybody laugh.