Done Deal

Y/N POV

I woke up with a groan as sun rays burned my face. It took me a minute to get familiar with the surroundings and as my eyes adjusted to the light, the first thing I saw was Taehyung coming out of the bathroom.

His eyes soon met mine a sweet smile appeared on his face. I slowly sat up on the bed while he walked towards me. 

Did I mention that he was shirtless, again!!!

"Good Morning" his hoarse voice echoed around the room while he sat on the bed infront of me.

I was a bit distracted by his naked upper body on full display which he was so confident about. Receiving no reply from me, he shook his head, sprinkling the water from his wet hair onto my face.

"HEY!!!!" I whined wiping the droplets off my face, "What was that for?"

"Stop staring. It's rude" He grinned.

"As if" I scoffed, rolling my eyes at him, "Seriously? Can't you just a shirt on?" my face scrunched, pretending to act cool.

"I don't know, I quite like seeing you all flustered" He winked.

I scoffed again while my eyes grew big in disbelief.

"Oh, please! Stop giving yourself so much credit" I spoke back showing him my palm. "It's embarrassing is what it is" and my eyes rolled out of habit again.

"Oh really?" his eyebrow cocked up while a sweet smirk appeared on his lips.

He suddenly moves closer to me, placing his hands on either side of me while I back up until my head hits the headboard. But he still keeps getting close till he is basically hovering over me.

"It wasn't embarrassing for you when you kissed me last night" He blurts out, staring right into my eyes.

I quickly look away, embarrassed. My cheeks flush, giving them a red tint as I recall last night's events.

After a minute, I hear him chuckle before holding my chin and making me look at him. 

"See........ now you are blushing" He slightly pinches my cheek and I squish my face at his touch.

"YAAHH!!! Kim Taehyung....." I yell, pushing his body away, and causing him to fall back on the bed.

He laughs hysterically while I sit there annoyed by him, yet again! I mean how can someone talk about intimate stuff so openly? Has he no shame?

After what felt like a decade, the reality bit me.

"Wait a minute. How did I get here?" I held my head, looking here and there. 

After visiting his 'special place', we got back into the car and drove back to the city. I remember dozing off along the ride back and then waking up here.

I looked around the room, ruffling my hair when he spoke, "You fell asleep on the way back. I brought you in" I nodded at him.

"Didn't anyone see us coming in?" I ask.

"This house has more than one door for entry, you know. And I'm an expert at sneaking in" He made a proud face to which I just half-scoffed, half-smiled.

Suddenly my eyes caught something, making my smile and heart drop simultaneously. I looked at my clothes and it was not what I was wearing yesterday.

I was in an oversized grey sweatshirt and men's shorts.

"Uhhh......what the hell am I wearing?" My eyes glare at him.

"My clothes," He says, eyeing me up and down.