Chapter 4

Salvatore Boarding House

Elena is waiting for Elijah to wake up. Suddenly he wakes up. Elena rushes over to him. He's in shock when he sees her"Elijah."

"Katerina!" Elijah yelps 

FlashBack

England 1492

Inside a mansion, a party is underway. The room is filled with guests talking to each other. Trevor is speaking with a woman. He walks over to Elijah."Ah, good evening, Trevor. I am pleased you could join us." Elijah greets Trevor

" I could not miss the birthday celebration."" No, considering the gift you claim to bear. Where is this mystery girl of which you speak?"Right this way."Elijah follows him. They join Kathrina.
"My dear." Trevor Grabs the attention of Katrina "Hello." Kathrina turns around, and Elijah is in shock.

Flashback Ends

"Elijah! It's me, it's Elena." A panicked Elena tries to calm down Elijah 

"Oh, my God."

Flashback

England 1492

Later in the party."Forgive me. You remind me of someone."

" Katerina, may I introduce the lord Elijah." Elijah holds out his hand. She takes it and curtsies.

"Pleasure, my lord."

"The pleasure's mine. Katerina."He kisses her hand.

Flashback Ends

He closes his eyes. Elena gets closer but his body spasms. He gets up and is gasping for air.

"I can't-I can't breathe! What's happening to me?"He rushes over near the door but slams into the doorway. She rushes over to him and holds him up.

"I can't...I can't be in this house."

"You're not invited in."" Then get me out of here."He slams into another wall and disappears. Elena runs after him and goes to the front door. Elijah is crouching outside. He gets up and rushes at her to enter but freezes at the threshold, unable to enter." What happened?""Shh!" as Elena puts her finger to here lips,She shows him that Stefan and Damon can hear and she whispers."I'll tell you. Not here. Can I trust you?"
He whispers too."Can I trust you?"She gives him the dagger. He takes it.

Stefan is in his bedroom. He wakes up with a start and notices Elena's not there. He goes downstairs." Elena" Elena yells

Andie is there in a doorway, holding a cup of coffee." Hey"

" Hey." Andie replies" Have you seen Elena?" Stefan questions AndieShe shakes her head"Uh, no." 

Damon walks over to her."Hi, sweetie. Oh, my coffee."He kisses her.

"Good morning."

"Mm, good morning." Damon says while sipping the coffee"Hey, where's Elena?""I don't know, Stefan. It's your girlfriend. Mine's right here."He looks at Andie."Oh, and how's the shoulder? Got time for a bite? I'm so hungry.""Oh, it's really messy. Can you just use a blood bag today?"Stefan is on the phone and looks at them."I'm already late for work.""No!"He pouts. Stefan leaves a message to Elena."Hey, it's me. Where are you? Call me."[He hangs up. Damon and Andie are kissing." What are you doing? She's not a wind-up toy."Andie looks at him.
" It's really none of your business, is it, Stefan?""Yeah. What she said."" I have to go to work."She kisses him."Ugh! Bye."She leaves. Stefan sees that the basement door is open. He rushes over to it to investigate. Damon senses concern and follows him. Stefan arrives at the cellar and sees that Elijah's not there. Damon appears behind him soon after."No, she didn't."